Untitled Part 2

I woke up looked at the clock on the wall it was 6:30, I didn't know if it was, am or pm, but there was light in the room and dead quite so i thought morning and I was hungry

I woke up looked at the clock on the wall it was 6:30, I didn't know if it was, am or pm, but there was light in the room and dead quite so i thought morning and I was hungry. I went to reach for the buzzer, at the bedside, but there was something attached to my arm and some thing on my finger.  Looking down I noticed something resembling a white close pin on my finger and took it off, all of a sudden, a buzzer started to sound off, and a young nurse rushed in "oh your awake let me fix the O2 machine, you set off the alarm and you don't need that anymore, I will be right with you.  Give me a minute."  She turned off the machine and went to the foot of the bed and wrote something on the pad there and left.  She came back, with a doctor I never saw before and he was checking me out, while she took my blood pressure, he removed the mask over my mouth and told her I no longer need O2 and to shut it off.  This Dr was nice ask me how I felt. I said alright but the needles in my arm were killing, "we will take care of that" he then said that "you had me worried when your coach found you in the ward you were shaking and jaundiced are you dizzy at all" I said no he said sit up, let the nurse take needles out of your arms. I told him the only thing wrong was I was starved he started to smile and said that was a good sign. The nurse will get you some fruit that will hold you over till breakfast at eight. I thanked him and the nurse and they left. The voice sound off in my head and said that the Dr was now in charge of the hospital the other Dr that was rude turned over the running of the Hospital to him, so he could be with his son, and he wasn't a bad man, just too much personal stuff going on, and was worried about his son. His son has the same infection that I had, but it had advanced to his brain. He said that he took care of it and would be alright in a few weeks. The nurse came in with two fruit cups for me and told me I had a visitor, it was the coach, he came in and sat down looking at me, and said he had something he had to tell me and that it was that the concussion that I had would not allow me to play ball anymore for it could damage me and could cause me to die or be a vegetable.  The voice said not to worry, I felt like screaming but that was not to be, the coach just looked at me and was sad. He said that he was proud of me, and all the work I had done.  He wished it was different, but it wasn't. He had to go because he had a class at school, but he said he would return. 

The voice went on to say, that the coach was a good man and felt bad.  "You do not need to read his mind to know just how he feels." the nurse came in with food i think i am in love with her, the voice just chuckled. "After you eat you will sleep and i will explain more it is easier and i can give you more information.