A

At about, three thirty the team bus with, the coach driving showed up, with the whole team to give me a trophy for the best player of the season.  I was shocked, I thought the quarterback, Tommy should have won then turned around and said the team voted and I won, he said that without my help to study he would not have been able to play, besides he got into to Boston College a football scholarship.  He then introduced me to Bob the new running back for next year, who immediately corrected Tom, buy saying that his name was Robert not bob or bobby, I though was rude and kind of stuck up, he was sort of full of himself. Matt and Bobby had heard him and walked over, Matt being Matt, with no filter, said you so full of yourself, you are the new guy show a little respect and not be an ass.  Your head is too full of yourself, you just on a spot on the best High school team in New England and that you corrected him, he led us there you have not showed us anything, yet you can just run, this is a team remember that. We will see how good you are during the season, just remember that he got voted for New England high school all American and got a full boat scholarship to BU you have done nothing. Matt can be pretty terrifying. He belongs to a boxing club out of Lowel. I have gone to a few of the matches. He is very good; he has only lost one match, in two years of boxing. The coach must have heard what Matt had to say, but just walked over to me and said, this is JD he is a new linemen, I said that I hoped he would have a good season and he did well.  I liked him right away; He was tall about six feet two inches, coach said they had to get going, I told him I would be back in school next Monday, he told everyone to get back on the bus and said see you Monday.