Chapter 13

*Stormy*

The drive home was quiet......VERY quiet. 

Aiden pulled into the driveway and put the car in park. "Are you nervous for the ceremony?"

I almost felt sick to my stomach at the thought of everyone in the pack staring at me. I slightly nodded and got out of the car. Almost immediately, Ms. Gwen stood by the door with Ms. Olivia asking what size dress do I wore. I looked down and frowned, "I don't know. I haven't worn a dress in years." They smiled and motioned me inside. I knew that the acceptance ceremony was lightly formal. So the dress would probably be something normal and not out of the ordinary.

As we walked through the pack house, Everyone was helping to decorate for the after party. I saw the backyard was covered with white chairs and beautiful decorations. The kitchen was crowded and people were running in and out carrying food.

I smiled at the thought of having a wedding like that. We got to my room and Alex stood there fixing his tie. "Hey." I said walking in with his mother and Beta female behind me.

He smiled and opened his arms. I jogged to him, he picked me up and spun me around. "You have no idea how much I've missed you today."

I blushed when Ms. Gwen cleared her throat. Ms. Olivia smiled contently at us, "Come on Dear, You can get dressed in Melody's room." It felt good to hear Ms. Olivia call me 'Dear'. It's been so long since I've had someone call me that. It reminded me of my mom....

I quickly snapped out of my sad daydream and gave Alex a quick peck on the cheek before following them out of the room. Mel had stepped out of her room in a beautiful blue dress with black stripes and a pair of black flats. I've only seen her in jeans and dark tee shirts, She looked slightly uncomfortable but still beautiful. "I finished cleaning it up so it's safe to enter." 

Gwen started circling her, " I told you that you would look beautiful in this. You didn't wanna believe me but you do." Mel blushed and stepped out of her circle, "Thanks."

I walked to to door and turned the knob before Mel suddenly grabbed my hand, "W-Wait!"

"What's wrong?" Mel face began to burn red as she whispered, "I almost forgot about Aiden." Olivia heard and raised an eyebrow, "What about him? Melody. Stormy has to get dressed."

She stared into space for a few minutes, I could tell she had mind-linked him. A few seconds later, we heard a loud 'THUMP' and a groan come from the bedroom, I opened it to find Aiden on the floor in nothing but his boxers on and tie hanging loosely around his neck. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, "Uh.... Hi."

Gwen whistled while Olivia stepped into his view looking livid. His eyes widened in fear as he scrambled to find something to cover himself. He found one of Mel's shirts and placed it in front of him. Olivia walked up to him, grabbed him and threw him out of the room, "I will deal with you later." Mel slowly raised her hand, "Am I in trouble too?"

Olivia pointed to a corner in the hallway, "Stand there...Facing the corner." Mel sighed and mumbled something along the lines of 'I cannot believe she's putting a 17-year-old in the corner.' and stood in the corner.

-------------------

I stood in Mel's bathroom admiring the dress Gwen picked out. It was an emerald green dress that was a little short and revealing for my liking but still beautiful. Mel made sure ahead of time that the dress had black sleeves to cover the scars on my arm and black flats to match. She's like the big sister I've always wanted.