Chapter 10

What? 10th chapter? I deserve a metal for slowest updater in the history of wattpad.

"Thank you! Thank you! Please. I wanna thank my step-dad for slowing me down. Without you I would not have this award."

Haii guys!! Thank you for 500 VOTES!!! It means so much to me!! I'm so glad that you all like my story. I know school starts today (or has already started) and I just wanted to give you this chapter.

*Stormy*

Burning. That's what I've felt all day. Just burning. Am I sick?

"Miss Luna, Are you okay?" I blinked toward one of the pups; Lucy.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking." I said while patting her head.

She giggled and ran away to play with the other pups.

I think I'm getting good at being a Luna. I've learned everyone's names, the pups looked up to me, and everyone shows me respect. There are still people who aren't ready to call me their Luna.

Tomorrow is the day of the Acceptance Ceremony. Alex will accept me into the pack and I'll cut ties with my brothers. I'll be 100% free.

The burning came back. I hunched over in pain, gasping for air.

"Oh my god! Stormy, are you alright?" Alex exclaimed while running to me. He placed his cool hand on my forehead. Sparks ignited between my forehead and his hand causing me to jump.

"So that's what wrong. Your in heat." He picked me up and jogged upstairs and to our room.

I groaned in pain as he placed me on the bed. I began clawing at my clothes uncontrollably, "It's hot."

Alex began helping me take my shirt off but the burn continued. I stood up and took my pants off. The burn began to fade but returned almost immediately. I screamed in pain and collapsed.

"HOLD ON STORM!" Alex yelled before running out of the bedroom. I lied on the floor gasping and groaning.

He soon came back with Mel and his mother, "I don't know what to do!" Mel crouched on the floor and place her hand on my forehead causing the burn to increase. She quickly took her hand from me, "Alex! Grab Storm, Mom, run the bath. Cold water only. I'll be right back."

Alex began to pick me up, his eyes were filled with worry.

"Alex bring her in here!" Alex's mom yelled.

*Alex*

I carried Stormy to the bathroom and sat her on the bathroom counter.

"Strip her."

I nodded and began to unbuckle her bra but her hands stopped me.

Mel limped in the bathroom with a bucket full of ice and poured it in the tub.

Mel looked at me in question and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STRIP HER!"

"SHE WON'T LET ME!" I yelled.

I tried to undress her again and she pushed my hands away and struggled with me.

Mel pushed me out of the way and tore her bra down the middle.

My mom pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door.

I heard Storm scream in pure agony. I could feel my wolf howl in pain. She continued screaming and I could hear Mel and my mom struggling with her by the sounds of water splashing on the bathroom floor.

I slid down the wall beside the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Stormy stopped screaming and Mel and my mom came out of the bathroom.