Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Storm*

I had so much fun with everyone. Alex held me close to him while Mel made me laugh with her terrible jokes. For once I actually felt.....
safe.

"Okay, I have a another one. What did the ocean say to the sea?" Mel asked.

Alex groaned, "Mel... please stop... you're killing me."

Mel pouted and mumbled, "Nothing they just waved."

I laughed almost spilling water on myself.
Aiden came back with trays of the food.
He had been quiet most of the day but he said it was just the omega in him.

We sat and ate while Alex told stories about him becoming alpha of the pack. We all listened to how he trained so hard to be what he is today.

\(°•°)/

After all that shopping, I was so tired. Aiden was carrying Mel on his back and she was asleep! He had no problem carrying her. We walked to the car.

"Storm? Thanks for coming today. I know you didn't want to but thanks anyways." Alex said as he grabbed Mel from Aiden and buckled her in the car.

"Y-You don't have to thank me. I'm glad I decided to come."

------

We climbed in the car and pulled out of the mall parking lot.

On our way home, I don't know why but I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I pushed to ignore it and looked out the window. I watched the trees as we flew by but the feeling in my stomach kept coming back.

Maybe it's all in my head.

I shook my head a couple of times before closing my eyes.

I heard a faint voice in my head. It wasn't my wolf and I wasn't mind linking anyone. What was it?

The closer we got to home, the louder it got.

"I found you."

My eyes widened when I realized whose voice it was.... Mark.

He found me. He actually found me.

Alex looked at me in question but looked back at the road.

"Are you okay Storm?" He asked.

I looked at my hands trying to hold back the tears. I can't breathe.

I started to hyperventilate. I was gasping for air but I felt so restricted.

"PULL OVER!" I yelled.

"What's wrong Stormy?" Aiden asked.

I unfastened my seat belt and began to open the door.

Alex quickly pulled over, he tried to grab my arm but I shifted into my wolf and ran into the forest.

I couldn't get it out of my head.... He found me. Mark is gonna take me back to the Eastern Moon Pack and kill me.

No more freedom. No more happiness. No more Alex. No more Mel. No more Aiden.

I howled in pain and gave my wolf full control. She growled and pushed herself to her top speed. I hadn't shift in months. I needed this. Alex is gonna be pissed at me for leaving but I had to. If I stayed, I would have put him and his pack at risk.

If I disappeared then no one will get hurt.

I'm sorry Alex.

*Alex*

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" I yelled as I held Aiden against a tree.

She ran away from me. She actually left me. It hurts. It hurts so much.

"Mel is following her. She'll bring Storm back. I promise." He spoke.

I growled but let him go. I sat on the trunk of the car.

"I should have went after her.... I just couldn't move. Nothing worked. Dammit!" I felt tears on the brink of falling.

Aiden sat on the ground staring at a snail crossing the street, "It's not your fault Alpha. She's going through a lot right now. It's your job to be there for her. You're the one she needs now."

I sighed and realized how busy I've been since we met. I've been so stressed out that I didn't even pay any attention to my mate.

"Don't worry. Mel will bring her back and we can go home okay?" Aiden said with a small smile.

"Okay."