Introduction

They say everyone has a book in them, but the tricky part for me is that when I write I tend to get my best ideas and so normally I just post it online, and I don't really have any central repository to point people at. I revise it too often and then eventually I am flummoxed by the complexity. I have an excellent memory but poor recall, very dependent on association. I also have little patience for careful revision and editing, but I am going to attempt to do this well for a change, since I think that the subjects I am covering in this book are very important.

Using the book editor the app "Wattpad" now, after finding Bookwriter is not really as good as I had hoped, I am writing this so I can share it with others. Wattpad's editor is very nice and allows you to create and rearrange sections of your book, with a cover image, basic text styles and justification and inserting pictures. It took me a little while to understand how it works but it is functional and designed to make a nice, up to date interface for reading text documents. I am able to create and rearrange the sequence if sections so I will be publishing sections as I go and people can watch the progress of my writing as I go. I will be adding diagrams to illustrate concepts and hopefully at some point it will be more or less complete.

It can also be used from a web browser as well as the mobile app. I am very impressed with what they have done, last time I looked at Wattpad it was just a ebook library app. Now it is also a creation tool. I am writing this on a Sony Xperia M2 Aqua using a Rapoo E6100 bluetooth keyboard, which makes the typing a lot faster for me.

I hope that you enjoy reading this book and that it inspires you as much as the ideas inspired me when they first came into my mind.