Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.

Начните с самого начала

I went to the office immediately and called Mia.

" Hey. ..." she said. Her voice was sad and low. I bet she read the paper.

" Angel Don't believe what they wrote in the newspaper. It's not true!"

" I believe you, James." She said.

" I don't know what the hell they get such pictures? It's photoshopped." I put pressure on my words.

" James..." she went quiet and spoke again." I will talk to you later. I am busy right now." She ended the call. I could feel the sadness and pain she was feeling right now.

" I am the worst!" I hit the table with my fist. I made my angel feel this way.

I reached home after work and saw Mia was already asleep. I whispered, " I love you very much. " in her ear and went to bed.

My angel, I am sorry. I behaved so badly with you these last couple of days but I will make it up to you. I will tell you everything when it's time.

" Angel. .."

I woke up in the morning. Mia had already left. She probably doesn't want to talk to me after the way I behaved. It was my goddamn fault.

I went down to the kitchen and poured myself some orange juice. The doorbell rang. It must be Mia. I opened the door but it was Janice. How did she know my address?

" James please can I come in. I have some important news of that's Lorenzo's next move." What? That's news.

" yeah..come in," I said without doubting anything else. "Here are the files " she handed me the file.

"Thank you. Would you like to have some juice?" I asked her. "Yes please "

I poured her a glass and handed it to her. She spilt some of that in her shirt while drinking it." Shoot. Do you have anything that I can change into? I don't want it to strain. It's my favourite shirt." She said.

" sure. " I went in to take out the towel and an extra shirt. I came back and handed it to her. I drank my orange juice after the.

The glass fell from my hands.

Suddenly I felt my vision go blurry. I couldn't keep balance. "Oh, are you okay? Let me take you to your room. You should lie down for a while and let the drugs work." She said.

What?! Did I hear correctly? I couldn't keep my balance I fell. She took me upstairs and laid me in bed.

She started removing her clothes after that and put on a shirt of mine. " wh....what are you...doing?" I asked her.

" Darling I am changing into something that will stimulate anger and misunderstanding to your girl when she arrives."

" W. ...what?!" I couldn't make out what happening.

She started to take my clothes off. I didn't have the strength at all to shove her off.

" I drugged you. I mixed it in your orange juice so that you become weak. My dear darling I am not who you think I am. Well, his plan was simple. Make Mia hate you. That was possible when she knows that you cheated on her."

" Who...who are you?"

" I work for Lorenzo. My mission was to make it seem that you cheated on her. So I gained your trust slowly. I tried to seduce you and all but you're a hard nut to crack. You're so faithful to your girl. Geez, more work for me. So this is my last strategy. I gave an unknown call to your girl so come home and see for herself that her man is having a lovely erotic time with me. Hahaha, I am brilliant. I also gave the picture of us in the newspaper to bring her faith in you down.

I intentionally called you at that restaurant cause I knew where she will be at that time and she will see you with me. Now that she knows that you lied to her she will fall into my trap easily. A piece of cake."

" she ....She won't believe you. She will....see right through you...when see she sees me...in this....condition."

" Oh right. My plan will fail now." She laughed.

" you think I haven't thought about that you dim head? " She took out the small bottle of alcohol from her bag and sprinkled it over me." Now you look like a drunk."

" James " I hear Mia's voice from downstairs. She is looking for me.

" Angel. ..." my heart cried.

" seems like it's time to start the drama handsome." She lied on top of me and started giggling like we were having a good time.  I tried to shove her off but failed.

Then she kissed me!

The sound of something drop came from the door. I look at the door. It was Mia. Her face looked lifeless and shocked. She must have misunderstood me.

" Oh shoot. James darling you told me that this bitch was out and won't be home till night?" She acted. I shoved her off me with all my strength.

" Mi. ..Mia ...." I got up from bed and made my way towards her. I couldn't even walk cause of the drugs she gave me. I hold her hand," Angel... believe me... It's nothing as...as it...its... looks like. She is....lying." I can't even talk properly.

" Come on baby. You don't need to hide. Everything has come to the light. She knows about us. Now we don't have to hide. That bitch can go to hell." She lied laughing.

I will kill that bitch.

" No... an angel." I touched her face. "  Janice ...is...lying." I fell. Mia went to hold me up but that girl didn't let her.

" That day when you told me that you were in a meeting was a lie. I saw you with her going to the restaurant." I said. My ange life only I could explain to you right now. I am so sorry.

" Angel. ..."

" You were lying to me the whole time? I trust you instead of everything I saw and heard and you broke my trust. I didn't ask you about this because I believed that you will explain everything at the right time. I waited for you to tell me....and now I see everything." She said. No no no this can't be happening.

" Please... an angel. ..listen to me..." I begged her.

" Listen to what? That you made a fool of me? Listen to the lies you're gonna tell me now?" She was about to cry.

" I know I have a heart cause I can feel it breaking." A tear ran down her cheeks. It broke my heart. I made her cry.

"Have a nice life with Janice." She ran towards the door. I hold her hand.

" leave my hand, James!"

"Angel...please." No, please.

She turned around to face me," There is nothing left...you broke me...tore me apart. I hate you!" I couldn't believe that I just heard. All the pain in the world just hit me. She went out. I tried to run after her but I couldn't be awake anymore to run after her. I fell. The drugs are mixed with my system.

I took my phone and dialled Mia with a little bit of strength I had. She cut my call. My eyes were about to close.

" You will be sleeping now. " Janice said laughing and went out. Then everything went blackout.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

How do you like this chapter? It was a long chapter.

You all were not expecting this right? :D

So James is innocent. Let's see how Mia reacts to all this.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Click the and 💬 remember I get inspired by you all. So keep supporting me like guys. :') thank you.

Do Vote, share, comment and follow me  :) 😄

Love, rosavet 😘 😙
XOXO