"I don't accept that." She growled.

"You're mine, Perrie. You can't fight that. You belong to me."

Even as she laid her claim,  I couldn't ignore the truth. "But you don't belong to me."

"Like hell, I don't," she growled. "You have me by the balls, Perrie. All I can think about is being inside of you. It's taking every ounce of restraint that I have not to put you over my shoulder, carry away from this wedding, and fuck you until you're too sore to walk away. Fuck you until you understand that I won't let you go not without a fight."

I shook my head, wrenching away from her. My sadness turning to white-hot rage. "Tell me that I won't be your secret. Tell me that I'm more than a good fuck, Jade. Tell me that no matter what happens no matter what your mother thinks or what your birthright demands that you belong to me."

Jade shoved a hand roughly through her hair, tension rippling across her tensed jaw. "It's more complicated than that."

"It's as simple as that," I spat back, crossing my arms protectively against my chest as though to erect a barrier between us. Still I struggled to keep my body under my own command. "It's only as complicated as you make it."

"I told you the Royals were fucked up," she said, the words spoken with distaste. "And I'm the most fucked up of all."

"Choose to be your own person." My words were harsh, but I couldn't quite hide the plea in my voice. "Can't you see that you have a choice?"

She laughed, but there was no trace of amusement on her face. "Can't you see that I don't?"

I steeled myself, knowing what she needed to hear what she needed to face and knowing that saying those words again would hurt worse than before, especially while my wounded heart was still raw. "I love you, Jade."

The fire in her eyes cooled and she stepped back. I'd expected the reaction, but it stung all the same.

"I can't, Perrie," She said. Her tone wasn't sad, it was cold.

My lips trembled as sadness pricked my eyes. "You won't."

"I won't."

"Then I can't come back with you." I didn't fight the fresh tears as they came. We'd both acknowledged the truth. Now there was no choice but to move on.

"Impossible to control," she murmured, and this time there was sadness in her words.

"Stop trying," I whispered.

A faint grin tugged at her lips, but it was gone in an instant. "I already miss you."

"Goodbye Perrie, Lauren will take you home and I'll go tell Eliza you are leaving."

A car pulled to the parking space beside us. Jade opened the door and gestured for me to get in. I didn't question her. The fight was gone from me, the strength ebbing away.

I slid into the backseat without a word. Jade gave a quiet smile, so different than the cocky grin I'd fallen in love with, and shut the door.

Lauren didn't speak. She understood without instructions what was expected of her, and as she pulled away, Jade turned and went back into the wedding. There was no hesitation.

----------------

The door clicked shut softly behind me. Moon light streamed through the slit where the curtains met, Seeing her today was too much. I needed to be unconscious, but even sleep wouldn't be an escape. Jade would follow me into my dreams.

Something stirred on the sofa as I passed it, and a sleepy Jesy sat up, rubbing her eyes. Judging from her tousled hair and yoga pants, she'd fallen asleep waiting for me to come home. She opened her mouth but shut it again when she saw my face. I didn't need a mirror to know that my eyes were rimmed with red and my nose was running.

"She was at the wedding wasn't she." It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact. Within seconds, a blanket, still warm from her body, was wrapped around my shoulders.

I sat, numb from shock, as she wrenched open and slammed kitchen cupboards. She found the coffee, took one look, and threw the bag back onto the shelf. "Screw that. We need something stronger."

She poured a glass of strong scotch and held it out to me. I took it and sipped absently.

I could sense Jesy's barely contained curiosity. She wanted to know what happened, and if I knew my best friend, she was doing a lot to contain the questions that must be bursting out of her. That was why she was my best friend. Anyone else, my mother included, wouldn't have been able to control themselves. Jesy understood what I needed.

Jesy led me into the bathroom and began to fill the tub. I didn't protest. I kept watching until she pried my glass from my fingers. It slipped from my hand and a sob wrenched through me. What else would be taken from me? It was an irrational thought and I didn't care. Nothing made sense anymore.

"Tonight, you cry," Jesy said softly, as though she had read my mind.

"And Tomorrow will be easier." Jesy perched on the side of the tub. She didn't pressure me to talk to her. Instead, we sat there in silence.

"I'm here when you're ready to talk." Jesy slipped from the room, but she would be right around the corner. I had no doubt that she'd give me the space I needed to cope while sticking as close to me as possible.

Today was meant to be happy, watching my friend marry the love of her life but Jade had to come and break my heart all over again.
------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Yay! New book I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the last one.

Sorry if this first chapter is quite bad or boring I am a bit sick at the moment and it's a bit hard to write but I still hope you's have enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading guys!

See you next update