Scenario- React to Cutscenes

By... Fanatica_por_livros

-----

Shadow yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, right, I have to do this shit..." He groaned angrily. "Why did I ever sign that contract with NOVA?!"

"Oh! It's from my game! I remember when I went to go shoot the game. My favorite part was when I got to basically kill Sonic." Shadow thought back to that moment. "I thought everyone did decent during the filming. I, of course, did the best job out of everyone." Shadow bragged.

"So, Last Story cutscenes... I remember some of those! Those cutscenes were the hardest thing to shoot on camera ever! Everyone kept on making mistakes after mistakes. Not me though, I was perfect."

Shadow watched the entire video, all the cutscenes, until it came to Last Story.

"I find the terrible acting the others did, very humorous." He smiled and continued watching. "I have to admit, Black Doom did well with his acting. He played the villain, but in real life he owns a baking company."

Shadow watched the video all the way until it got to where Maria interrupted Professor Gerald. "Maria was a perfect actress, too bad she got seriously hurt after the shooting of the game." Shadow frowned. "I was very confused what Maria's and my own relationship was in the game. They didn't really tell us. I think we were really close friends, but if we weren't, I suppose that would be okay."

Shadow sat in silence for rest of the video, all the way till the end. "The ending was very anti-climatic. I wish they'd make another game. But, I guess since my game is the only one that has ever been successful recently, they need to boast Sonic up to my level."

(Meanwhile, Silver sits in shame because he doesn't even have his own game).

-------
DONE! WHOO! That took longer than I thought it would. Sorry guys! I had to find three separate videos on YouTube, plus find time to watch them. (I may be in summer, but I'm super busy).

Shadow: she's a liar. She sits in bed all day playing Sims 3 Pets and eating.

Me: Shut up!

Anyway! Thx for your patience!