Ask/Dare: Babysit Cream and Cheese

By... @Trocks252

~~

Shadow knocked on the door that belonged to Vanilla Rabbit. "I'll get it Mommy!" Came a dainty, polite voice. The door opened and Cream peeked her head out. "Oh! Hello Mr. Shadow!" She smiled and opened the rest of the door. "Welcome, come on in!"

"The place is big... I didn't know the runt was rich. I could probably get a lot of money and get out of this lame book by bargaining."

*That'd never happen

He followed Cream to the kitchen where Vanilla sat, packing her purse with various items.

"Thank you, Shadow. I absolutely must go shopping today, and Cream needs someone to watch her. Thank you so much!"

"No problem. I'm just doing it because I'm controlled by the author of this story."

"..."

"..."

"Okay, well I'm off! Bye, Cream, I love you!" Vanilla smiled at her and kissed her daughter's cheeks.

It was just Shadow, Cream, and Cheese now. "Alright, kid, what do you usually do when your mom runs off?" Shadow yawned and sat down at the kitchen table. "I like to play dress up, dolls, and house! Come on Mr. Shadow! We can have a tea party after I get you dressed up!"

Shadow rolled his eyes. "There is no way in HELL I'm getting dressed... Up..." Shadow stared down at Cream, who had tears forming in her eyes. "Dammit... Fine, but no makeup!"

However, one hour later, you would not have been able to tell if Shadow was a bit or not. He wore red heels, a fancy blue dress, (which didn't match at all with the heels), makeup, and he even had a purse.

"You look so cute!" Cream smiled as Cheese clapped at her creation. "Oh man..." Shadow thought as he reached for a mirror. He was appalled by what he saw.

In short, he fainted after seeing himself.

****
What do ya guys think? Shadow would make a pretty girl, huh?

Shadow: SHUT UP *mumble*

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Remember to give me scenarios and ask/dares, as long as they follows the rules!