Scenario~Shadow getting pranked

Requested by... Fanatica_por_livros

~~
"No way. There is no such way someone can prank the ultimate life form." Shadow concluded, crossing his arms. "It's impossible! I'm always ready for anything."

"NOT EVERYTHING!!" Came a screaming white hedgehog. He came running forward with a bottle of white paint. Shadow sighed and took a step back while extending his leg. Silver tripped and fell, spilling white paint on himself and the ground.

"Told you, I'm ready for anyth-"

Shadow jumped up into the air as Sonic spin-dashed behind him. "Dang it! I thought I had him!" Sonic growled and kicked the ground, causing him to slip on the white paint and fall down. "Ugh! I've had it with white sticky liquids!"

Shadow landed back on the ground and smiled. "See? Nothing can surprise me. I am Shadow! I am the ultimate life form! Bow down before me!" Shadow laughed maniacally and sat down in his chair.

PPPPPPHHHHHFFFFFFFFF

Shadow's eyes widened as he stood back up and stared in pure horror at his seat.

"No... It can't be!"

There, in his seat, was a whoopie cushion. "Who did this?!" Shadow flipped the chair which went flying into the wall. He proceeded to grab his nearest weapon and shoot the whoopie cushion until it existed no longer.

And to this day... no body knows who pranked the famous Shadow The Hedgehog...

Jk, it was... YOU! THE READER! BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SMART AND FABULOUS AND CAN EVEN BE BETTER THAN THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM!

--
There you have it! A short little chapter starring YOU!

Remember you're fabulous and that you can accomplish anything!

Hope you've all enjoyed this! Remember to leave an ask/dare or an scenario in the comments! You're what's keeping this book going!