Ask/Dare: Smile HD

By... @Desert-the-hedgehog

(If you want to watch the video, you'll have to do it yourself. Too graphic for the book. Just google Smile HD).

--

"It's so... Cute. I don't like it." Shadow groaned as he started the video. "Oh look, there's her little purple friend. Are they having a picnic? Who reads at a picnic?" He scoffed.

Five seconds later, "OH MY DEAR EVER LOVING GOD!" Shadow shrieked and jumped back from his chair. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!" He stares at the computer screen longer.

"SHES LITERALLY KILLING THEM! THIS IS AMAZING! I BELIEVE IN YOU PINKIE PIE!!!" Shadow cheered and grabbed a bowl of popcorn.

"This is my favorite song now. Take that back, second favorite song. My theme song is way better."

"Wait-NO! Blue pony stop it! Pinkie Pie must live her dream! KILL ALL OF EQUESTRIA!!" Shadow paused and coughed multiple times. "I mean, I don't know if that's where they live. I totally don't watch this show everyday." He said nervously.

Then, Shadow cheered again as Pinkie Pie obliterated Rainbow Dash. "YAS! YOU GO YOURE THE BEST PONY EVER!" Shadow clapped. "I love this video!"

Shadow states in amazement at the screen. "I strive to be as violent as this pony."

Shadow cheered and clapped more, even when Fluttershy was beating PinkiePie to a bloody pulp. He fell out of his chair when PinkiePie finally killed everyone and exploded the world.

"If only I could do that!" Shadow sighed with envy. "Anyways, I loved the video! It was absolutely amazing and I feel honored to breath the same air as the animator."

--
That's a really catchy song... It's been stuck in my head for like 2 days...

Shadow- Come on and SMILE! Come on and SMILE!

He's scaring me guys, plz help me...