Chapter 3

(Your Point of View)

An Unbelievable Event.

I opened my eyes..

'Wh.. Where am I?' I thought. I saw nothing.. The color I saw, left to right, was only white. Am I in heaven? What gives? I just turned sixteen and what did I get? Sigh.. It's better to be in heaven than hell so I'll take the chance. I closed my eyes to rest. I can't feel my body. It's like I'm a floating head. I could tell that my body became numb. I cried.. 'Please, I don't want to die so soon, at this age..' I continued sobbing until I heard a door opening. I'm too scared to open my eyes. If I'm not yet dead, maybe it's death coming to get me..

"Alright, time to check the patient." Someone said. It was a girl.. I also heard a heart monitor. I thought I was just fooling myself so I didn't mind the monitor's sound from the start.. I finally had the courage to open my eyes, and I saw a nurse beside me writing something down on her clipboard.

"Omo, you're awake! I better call the doctor! Please wait a moment!" She ran to the door and rushed outside. Ah.. So I'm in the hospital? I can't remember what happened before too much.. I sat up and looked at my surroundings and saw <F.N.> sleeping on the couch at a corner. I smiled, 'You never left my side, did you?' I whispered. I was staring at her, sleeping until she slowly opened her eyes. I guess she wasn't sure if what she's seeing was real or not, that I'm awake. She blinked several times, she couldn't believe it. <F.N.> walked fast towards me,

"You.. You're awake.. Right?" I nodded. There were sudden tears falling from her eyes. "Tell me, this isn't a dream. Right?" I smiled,

"Yes <F.N.>, this isn't a dream. I'm awake now.." She hugged me and was crying out loud.

"I.. I *hick* THOUGHT YOU *hick* WOULDN'T WAKE UP!*hick*" (Note: Those hicks were sound effects of the character's crying.)

"Dummy." I gently punched her arm. "Of course I'd wake up. There's still so much I wanna do with all of you." We both laughed.

"Quit crying already. It doesn't suit you, you know." I acted cold on her. She pouted and I chuckled.

"You're family just left a couple hours ago, but they'll be back." She said as she was wiping her tears with her handkerchief.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"One week. You didn't wake up since the accident so we were quite worried." The sadness of her face went back. Wow, I was asleep that long? I was about to ask something else when a doctor and the nurse from early went inside.

"Hello, Ms. <Y.N.>. I'm Dr. Lee. How are you feeling right now?" Doctor Lee asked.

"I think I'm fine? I still can't feel my body properly but I guess overall, I'm alright." I honestly answered.

"Good to know. Now, what do you remember after the accident?" Good question.. I thought of it throughly..

"I guess I was hit by a vehicle but I have no idea why." There's still something missing, I know but.. I can't recall what happened properly.

"Do you know who you were with that time and where you were?" I started to feel a little head ache, trying to remember everything but all I could say was,

"I was with <F.N.> at that time and.. I was at a concert?" I wasn't quite sure but the doctor nodded so maybe I gave the right answer. <F.N.> sighed in relief.

"Good thing you remember about bts's concert." <F.N.> said that made me arch a brow. They could tell that I was clearly confused.