Chapter 2

(Your Point of View)

Unwanted Accident.

Today's the day. Yeah, my birthday and Bangtan's concert. It's suppose to start at six. Normally on weekends, I wake up late. But right now, It's currently 5 a.m. I guess I should go downstairs now?

I washed my face and brushed my hair and went downstairs.

"Oh, good morning dear. Why are you up so early in the morning today?" My mom smiled. "You're excited, huh?" I laughed.

"Yeah. You found me out." I sat down while mom prepared my breakfast for me.

"I can do it mom. No need to do that for me you know." My mom smiled at me.

"That's where I disagree dear. It is your birthday after all. All I can do for you now is treat you like a queen." I laughed. Mom is so sweet.

"No, mom. You're my queen."

"Well, what does that make you?" She smirked at me. "A princess." I said as I moved my eyebrows up and down which made her chuckle.

"Excuse me?"

"Your. Princess." I emphasized. We were having fun. I think this'll be the best birthday ever. It really is a sweet sixteen. I ate the breakfast mom served and went to my room again. It's just me and my mom since my dad and my brother goes to work everyday. I'm planning to go to <F.N.> for a while since I woke up early but I think she's still daydreaming so maybe I'll join her.

I took a shower first and then dried my hair. I went to the door and hung the 'Do NOT disturb' sign. I took my phone and set the alarm to exactly 2 pm. I'll text <F.N.> later and invite her to go to my house when she's done fixing herself. I laid in bed and put on my earphones. I played my bangtan playtist and closed my eyes.

At first, I was dreaming happily of the concert. But now, Its a nightmare. I saw myself walking in an empty hallway in the dome where the concert's supposed to be held. I was walking quietly and alone.

"<Y.N.>." I heard a voice. "<Y.N.>." There it goes again. It keeps on echoing and echoing inside my head. I scrunched in fear, closing my eyes and my hands covering my ears.

'The sound is gone.' I thought. I decided to keep on walking. One step, and I saw a big crowd coming my way. Like a zombie apocalypse. I tried to run, but only the walls had that moving effect to confuse me. I was still standing where I was before. The crowd got closer.. And closer, until I was hit. Then everything went black..

*Alarm Sounds*

I woke up from that horrible dream.. I felt myself sweating.. What.. Happened? I looked at my phone and saw the time, it was already 2:40 pm. Was my sleep too deep for me to not hear the alarm that I set that had the highest volume? Now I feel scared..

*Someone knocks at the Door*

My attention went straight to the person knocking.

"Honey? <F.N.>'s here. I'm guessing, it's about the concert." She was leaning on the knob of my door.

"Please tell her to come to my room." She nodded. "I'll just be washing my body." I added. She then closed the door. 'What the heck did I dream of?' I thought while picking my outfit to wear for the concert. I shook my head and decided to not think about it instead, I thought of other things. Like.. What to wear and how to react when I meet bts. Since Kookie's my bias, I guess I'll wear something red with black bottoms and wearing that will be so much more comfortable than wearing short shorts and a tank top, I guess. What's taking <F.N.> so long? Oh well, I'll just wash my body then.