"Oh Baby. It's not like that. We all love you. You know that. I don't want to send you away either. But....", she trailed off and looked at my father. I caught the look they shared. My father sent my mother a look that said she-should-not-know.

"What is it? What is that look you guys shared?", I asked. My mother stiffened and looked at me with a nervous smile.

"What look? Nothing. It's just that we are going to miss you. Also it's only till you write your exams. Once you finish them, you will be back Honey", my mother said caressing the hand.

"But, I don't want to", I whined.

"Kiara, darling, I told you this is my final decision. I want you to go to New York, study well, complete you exams and come back. I don't want to hear otherwise this time. I love you so much my Princess and sorry for doing this on your birthday, but I am not changing my mind on this. Whatever I am doing, it's for your own good", my father said and stood up before butting his suit.

"I am not going to talk with any of you", I said while standing up with a pout. My father and Ace came to my side. My mother moved to my fathers side. He put a hand on her shoulder lovingly and Ace put his arm over my shoulder. I still kept pouting.

"Aww. But we love you. It's just two months girlfriend and this boyfriend assure you that my son will take good care of you", he said kissing my forehead. I huffed. There is no way I am winning this.

"Okay. It's not like I have a choice", I said rolling my eyes.

"We will miss you Honey", Cara said coming to hug me. I hugged her back.

"I will miss you too. But you guys don't have to be so dramatic. It's not like I am going today", I said pulling away and they are all looking at me with sorry faces. "What?", I asked confused. Why are they looking at me like that? Wait a minute! Are they? Oh no! "Tell me you are not sending me away today itself", I said worried.

"No Little One. It's not today. We are flying back tomorrow", Mr. Hotty said with his hands in his pocket. I looked back at dad.

"Dad!".

"I am sorry dear. I know it's sudden and you are so angry with me".

"So angry!".

"Sorry Princess. You know how much your dad love you. Please go to New York with Alex", he said and I huffed nodding my head, agreeing. For a second there was silence when we heard two very familiar voices.

"Hey Drama Queen! Happy birthday!".

"Hey Kiara! Many many happy returns of the day!".

Anthony and William both came at a time wishing me birthday and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you guys! You! How many times did I tell me not to call me that?!", I said glaring at Anthony who called me Drama Queen.

"Hmm", he said like he thinking while rubbing his chin and looked back at me. "Sorry, lost count. Also you are one, so I call you that", he said smiling. All the others laughed. Both Anthony and William had their arms over my shoulder and they both stood beside me. I looked at Alex for some reason and found his lips turned up. God, he looks so hot while smiling!

"Want to see the gift that we bought for you?", William asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure", I said smiling at him.

"Well for that, we should go to your house. Actually we didn't expect you to be here. Although we know you come here for you every birthday. So, your gift is waiting for you in your house", Anthony said.