Os:2

Ciels POV
"Sebastian, come here." I say tiredly. "Yes my lord?" He says as he approached my desk. "I'm feeling tired and I would like to retire a bit earlier than usual." "As you wish my lord." He carries me to my room and starts to unbutton my shirt. He looks up at me while he unbuttoned it. Sebastian's looks at my bare chest, leans forward, and kisses my collar bone and then down. I jump back refraining from slapping him. Not what I was planning to do but I still stopped myself. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell out. "I ,for once, simply do not know, my lord." I don't know what was happening. I tried to speak up but I couldn't; my body just wouldn't let me. It was like I had no control over my actions anymore. I put a hand on his chin and tilted his head up till his eyes met mine. What the hell are you doing ciel!!!! I press my lips to his and pull away. I could feel every drop of blood rush to my face, I was sure I was as red as a tomato.

Sebastian's POV
He put his lips to mine and kissed me. He pulled away; his cheeks became a deep Crimson red. I look up at him and crash into his soft, small lips; kissing him passionately. I unbutton his trousers and toss them to the corner. He takes off my tailcoat and throws it across the room; while unbuttoning my shirt. He gets stuck on a button so I assist him by ripping my shirt off. I take off my trousers and toss them on the floor, along with my boxers. I slide a hand down his chest and into his army green boxers and slip them off; he looks down as his eyes widen at my length. I smile to my self as I lean down and kiss his neck finding his sweet spot. I gently bite causing him to moan out, bite his lip, and pull his head to the side exposing more of his soft skin. He grabs my hair as I trail kisses from is neck to his collar bone pushing him to the bed. I go from his collar bone to his v-line. He arches his back as I nibble at the skin right above his v-line. I trail kisses downwards and stop right above his length and start to make my way back up to his jawline.

Ciels POV
He kisses my jawline while wrapping his hand around my length and stoking up and down slowly at first. He makes his way to my ear gaining speed while he strokes. He gently nibbles on my earlobe causing me to groan and tighten my grip on his hair. He flips me over, lines himself up at my entrance, and whispers in my ear, "are you ready, my young bocchan?". I nod in reply and grip the sheets as he enters my body. Sebastian starts out slowly but quickly gains speed. The pain I had felt at first was now concealed by pleasure. I moan out as he wraps his hand around my length and starts stroking back and forth again. We continue like this for a while more as I become a moaning mess right under Sebastian. He leans down and chuckles softly, "My, my, are we enjoying our selves, my young lord?"

Sebastian's POV
I chuckle out softly in his ear, "My, my, are we enjoying our selves, my young lord?" He groans out in response. I thrust harder as he releases onto the sheets. Even though he already came I keep going, not before long I release my creamy white seed while pulling out. He turns over and lays down. I lay down next to him and start to list the things on today's menu for supper whilst wrapping my arms around him as he snuggles into the crook of my neck; but I am cut off by my young bocchan. "Sebastian you really need to work on your after sex talk...." He says softly, and quietly. "Yes my young bocchan."