Chapter Two.

A/N; Hey! So I was supposed to get my drivers license this week but really can't be bothered PLUS I'm just getting over the Flu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rae!"

"Wha-"

"Rae! Get up!"

"No. Go away."

"C'mon Rae-rae you gotta get up." Peter says nudging my shoulder.

"Fuck off Pete! I'm sleeping!" I growled into my pillow and pulled the covers up.

"Aww don't be like that Rae."

"Ugh!"

Suddenly all the covers were ripped off me and I was lifted over Pete's shoulder.

"PETE!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I screamed, thrashing under his hold.

"Now." He said setting me on my feet in my bathroom, not caring that I was only in a crop top and booty shorts, pretty much half naked.

"You're gonna get in the shower and get ready for the funeral. You have one hour to get whatever done and meet Jye in the office. Marnie will have your clothes ready when you get out, okay." Pete's voice got softer as he finished.

"Fine." I pout, closing the door in his face.

Again, I just stood under the scolding water. I started to cry, sliding down the wall of the small cubicle, just....crying.

I don't know how long I was in there for but I guess my hour was up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Dakota honey? You need to come out. Jye's waiting for you." Marnie's soft voice said behind the door.

"Okay, just give me a sec." My voice was hoarse and thick.

"Child are you okay?" Her voice filled with concern.

"Yep, I'm good. I'm coming out now." I say standing from my stiffened position, rinsing myself off and hopping out.

I dried myself and headed into my room, Marnie patiently waiting at the end of my now made bed with a simple black dress.

"Everything is going to be fine child." her soft voice bringing me to realisation that it's not only my Alpha and Luna's funeral, but my own parents.

I looked at her with stinging eyes. "I know." I simply say.

'Take a breath darling, it will be over soon.' My wolf chimed in, making me feel slightly relieved.

"C'mon child let's get you ready." Marnie says.

I basically let her dress me, doing as I was told. She didn't waste time. My waist long, brown hair was tied back in a straight ponytail, didn't really bother with make-up. My dress came at just above the.knees, I had black panty-hose underneath so it seemed legal for such an occasion. I put on the moon crest necklace my parents gave me for my first birthday. I wore my black combat boots and headed down to the office.

"There you are sis." Jye's voice finally registered my ears, "Let's get this over and done with shall we?" he gives me a warm smile.

I don't trust my voice so I nod my head. Yes.

He gives me a peck on the forehead before heading out with Reeyarn first, I let Tyler and Mary follow and finally it was my turn to leave the room. I couldn't move, my legs felt like lead.

"C'mon Rae." Pete said at the door with his hand out. I smiled and took it, he half dragged me out to the stage and took the seat next to me.

I looked out to the sea of black in the crowd. Everyone had their heads bowed in respect.