The Fight

Bekky's pov

"don't do this Magneto!" I yelled.

" No can do, I already did!" he yelled back as he threw some pointed metals at me and I easily sighted them.

" Magneto why would you want to destroy the family that has accepted you, the one that took you in not because you have powers but because they love, care and accept you no matter the consequences." I yelled back as I tried not to get too angry to hurt him.

For some reason I have this sudden feeling to help him, there's something about his eyes, I'm pretty sure the last time I saw Magneto he had brown eyes but now there dark gold. I snapped back to reality as another piece of metal flew through the air towards me but it got blasted away by a red beam.

looking down I saw Scott standing there but he turned away as some men started to attack him, I heard yelling and heard some of the kids screaming, everyone I knew was getting hurt but I knew what I had to do, I had to get everyone inside as fast as possible.

With all the strength I have I flew down sending balls of lightning at the intruders, but before I could create another one I was knocked out of the air and landed straight through the glass door of the school's entrance.

"Bekky!" Storm yelled as she helped me to stand up.

"I'm alright," I said as I felt blood trickling down my arm, looking up my eyes widened as I saw something glowing around Magneto's neck, something like a collar.

"professor, I think Magneto is being controlled!" I yelled in my head.

"I know, and I can't get inside his head because of his metal helmet." his voice replied back.

When professor said that, I knew that if I got close to him or the helmet professor could get in his head. Taking a deep breath, spreading my wings I flew up wards when Magneto wasn't looking, I jumped on his back and managed to take the helmet off while we struggled in the air.

Magneto flew up and down in the air trying to get me off but I had a tight grip on him and some part doing the struggle I was able to take control of the flying. Meanwhile, I tried to yank the collar from around his neck but it wouldn't budge.

So I did the one thing that might work, closing my eyes I allowed the lightning to rush to my finger tips, I opened my eyes as the lightning made funny noises on the collar till it eventually came off and as soon as it did everyone stopped fighting automatically.

That's weird.

NB: I hope this chapter is great, just wanted to add another part. Enjoy.