Taken at night

Scott's POV

When Magneto disappeared, I rushed over to Bekky as her shield broke down. When I reached her, she passed out.

Her wing also looks broken in a lot of places.

"Scott, let's take her in." Professor said when he came up behind me.

Nodding my head, I scooped her up in my arms but I asked Logan to help because of her wings.

The others cleaned up the mess while we took Bekky to the infirmary.

4 hours later.

Everyone waited outside the door while Jean and Logan stayed inside. There were a lot of screams coming from  the other side of the door.

The door opened minutes later, Logan came out.

"How is she?" I asked.
"She's gonna be a great fighter, she's up now." Logan replied.

After everyone left I went in to see her. She was resting comfortably on a bed. When she saw me, there was excitement.

"Hey." I said.
"Hey." She replied.

"So how you feeling?" I asked as I sat on the side of her bed.

"I feel as if a truck ran over me." She said giggling.

I found that cute, I gave her a smile. Then we we just stayed there in silent.

Bekky's POV

We've been staring at each other for a while. Scott got up and I thought that he was leaving but he wasn't.

He came closer and put a strand of hair behind my hair. He left his hands there, they felt very soft, he started to lean in and soon enough he captured my lips with his.

It felt so good, his lips tasted like mint, my hands made there way up to his hair tugging at it.

His hand rubbed my side, he gently pulled me forward so that we were both sitting up on the bed. When we pulled apart slowly we were smiling.

"Bekky, will you be my girlfriend?" Scott whispers.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

He peck me on my lips again before pulling away.

When Scott left I dozed off to sleep for awhile.

About 9pm that day, I felt great Storm was with me, so she double checked my wings seeing that they are fine bit begged me to take it easy.

"Bekky, please come to my office."  Professor's voice said.

"I'll be there." I replied back.

In a matter of seconds I was in the office with professor.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he put away a file.

"I'm better now." I replied with a warm smile.

"Would you like a glass if water?" He asked as he got a glass .

"Thanks " I said a little confused.

He handed me the glass of water, I drank it then set it down.

"Can you pass that book on the top shelf for me?" He asked.

Getting up, before taking the first step I stumbled but gained my balance quickly. Shaking my head lightly, i took another step and that's when the room started swaying, I felt as if I was on a see saw .

I managed to take a glance at professor just in time to see him transform into an older person in mid thirties.

But there was something about him, then it clicked his eyes, I don't know how but his eyes, I saw those same eyes the night mom died.

I stumbled towards the door, grabbing the knob to pull the door open it wouldn't budge. I banged on the door screaming.

"Help!" I shouted.

At the same time smoke started to fill the room spreading extremely fast.

"J- Jean ...... H- help m-me...... Prof- fessor's ...... O-office..... I-I'm being k-kidnapped."    I said in my head weakly in my head as I slumped to the floor blacking out.  

Unknown POV

This is easier than I expected. I grabbed her body and put her over my shoulder and jumped out the window.
Jean's POV

I was on a date with Luke. He's the same height as me. We just left a restaurant when Bekky's cry for help rushed in my head. Before I could even reply it stopped, I called out to her and didn't receive a response.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked with a worried expression.

"We need to go back now." I replied, we ran to Luke's car a blue convertible and in a jiffy we were going back.

Please be alright, please be alright.

I kept on repeating in my head. In about 10 minutes we reached our destination, jumping out the car I ran up to the glass door and ran inside so fast that I bumped into Storm and Logan.

Ouch!

"Why you running? Did that guy hurt you because I'll break his neck." Logan said through gritted teeth.

"No, where's Bekky?" I rushed.

"Last I checked, she went in her room. Why?" Storm said.

I ran passed her up the stairs, passing Scott, Kitty, Rogue and Kurt on the way. I heard them yelling after me while they tried to catch up.

Further down the hall I saw our room door and kicked it down. There was no Bekky there, when the others caught up questions were thrown at me but i ignored them.

I ran to professor's office and it was a mess and in there had a light sweet smell and the window to the left was left open.

I explained everything to the rest of the team and they were really shocked and the weird thing is that they all were hear, didn't hear or smell anything and Bekky and Professor have disappeared.

Then it clicked in my head that we had security cameras inside and outside the building. I went to professor's desk, turning on his computer and accessing the security cameras. In a while we all saw what had happened to both professor and Bekky, they were both taken by the same guy.

Professor was injected with something that made him black out while Bekky was both drugged and black out by some sort of gas.

But what was weirder was that we all knew that Mistique was the only mutant that could turn into anyone but now looks like we have a second person who possess that same power.

I don't know what will happen but we need to find Bekky and professor FAST.

"""************************************* sorry for the late update. I have been going through a lot these past two days. My sister is in the hospital, she was raped when she was going home. The doctor said it might be serious. But I'll keep posting soon, until then I'll be taking a short break. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.