Sisters

Bekky's POV

A month has already passed and I'm still blacking out when I used too much energy.

I really really hate this, I miss having my wings, now my horn doesn't come out without causing pain and it hurts.

When I have my wings, I don't feel like this.

It's in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep, Jean and Kitty were sound asleep. I silently slipped out of bed all the way outside.

As I stood in the night, storm clouds rumbled across the sky. I was about to go back inside but stopped when I saw something in a glass case hidden well in the garden below the kitchen window.

I walked over to it and gasped at what I saw, there locked in the glass case were my wings. My looked in awe, I broke the case and immediately they fluttered out and reattached themselves to my back.

I let out an ear piercing scream as the pain grew. Lightning flashed and the thunder clapped, rain started to fall.

"Bekky!" Storm yelled.

She ran over to me taking my hand in hers and just like that we both screaming. All the lights came on and we could hear shouting.

Our heads snapped to the door and everyone was up with shocked expressions on their faces.

Storm and I ascended into the air, our eyes turned white and a lightning flashed striking both of us, by now our screams subsided.

When everything stopped we fell and I felt someone catch me. I realized that it was Scott, Logan had Storm they gently helped us to stand.

"Bekky?" Storm said as she walked up to me.

I looked at her confused then she pointed to my hair. I was shocked because my hair was no longer brown but white just like Storm's and the same length.

"What happened?" I asked, then our wrists started to glow and a tattoo was revealed in the shape of a lightning bolt.

We screamed in pain again clutching our heads. My eyes were shut and unknown memories flowed all the way to the time my mother gave birth and a little girl with white hair player with me.

It went on to the point where the little girl and I were separated on a trip and never saw her again. But that girl looked like Storm.

My eyes shot open and saw her staring back at me.

"Storm?" I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Bekky?" Storm said as tears escaped her eyes.

"You're my big..." I trailed off and Storm nodded her head and continued.

"Sister." She pulled me into a hug.

"I'll never leave you again, I promise. I'm sorry." She said as she rubbed my back.

"Dad, told me that you ran away." I sobbed.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I need ideas for the next chapter. Anything you want me to include in the next chapter is really appreciative.