chapter 29, Snipe Hunting

Start from the beginning

"Tired. Spent the whole time checking out girls at Jason's party." Colton says. 

"Any good ass there?" Sage asks with a smirk. 

"A few, but none of them give out." he responds. 

"Haha Freshies huh?" I ask him. 

"Sure, freshies in College." Colton pouts while sitting on the couch. 

"Ouch!" I say. We all turn our attention to the soccer game on tv while chilling on the couch. The same dude didn't pass, but then again his teammates didn't pass to him much. With only a few minutes left the other team scores and wins the game. 

"What else is on?" Colton asks. I grab the remote and start flipping through the channels. 

"The real husbands of Hollywood? Seriously?" Sage starts to laugh. 

"Probably a lot of does this outfit work with these shoes!" Colton laughs, making Sage to laugh harder. 

"Hahaha!"

"Colton?" Kara says. Kara is standing behind all three of us on the couch. She's wearing some loose jeans and a t-shirt with the Marvel superheroes on it. 

"What is it?" He sits up a bit. 

"I'm going to hang out with Koda at the park. I'll be back about maybe eight." She says walking to the door.

"Eight? It's a school night. Be home by six." Colton says standing up.

"Please at eight?" Kara pleads with him. 

"Why eight?" I ask her from my spot on the couch. 

"I don't know. Koda says he wants to do something special." She shrugs her shoulders. 

"Special? Then you definitely need to be home by five!" Colton raises his voice. 

"Come on! Asher please talk to him!" Kara looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Sorry I agree with your brother." I tell her. 

Sigh, "Fine! See you guys later!" She huffs out and storms out of the house. Colton shuts the door behind her and sits down next to me. 

"Sisters." Colton mutters in frustration. 

"Calm down. You stood your ground, she'll understand when she's older." Sage tells him. 

"I hope so. Wonder what he had planned special for later?"

"Probably sex. That's what guys think all the time." I say. 

"Yeah that's what I thought," Colton says, "Can't really trust him."

"Understandable. If I had a sister, I wouldn't trust her with guys." I say.

"You do smart ass. Kara is going to be our step sister soon. " Sage comments. I roll my eyes at his stupid remark. 

"We should follow them!" Colton jumps up looking between my brother and I. 

"That's creepy." Sage says. 

"Why? She knows to be home by five?" I tell colton.  

"I know, but just to make sure he's a good guy and they don't do anything."

"I don't know. That's really harsh." I say. 

"I agree with him." Sage agrees. 

"Asher, you and Kara have gotten pretty close, please help me?"

"Alright I'll help you." I say with a small smirk on my lips. 

"Sage you in?" I turn looking at him.