Chapter 11, Wolverine Vs The Hulk

"Yeah right. Wolverine can so beat up the Hulk."

"No way! Hulk is way stronger and tougher. He can take him down easily." 

"Wolverine has much better skill and technique. He can win." Dakoda argued back.

"Hulk is strong and puts up a fight wherever he's a beast." I retort back.

"Yeah, a beast that can lose."

"Knock it off you two!"

We look over the kitchen counter to see Landon on the couch studying. 

"Sorry!!" we both yell at him.

We grab our bag of chips, sodas, and then head upstairs to my room. I sit down on my bed and Koda on my bean bag chair on the floor. I click on the tv and tune it on to a movie playing. Scooby Doo the movie! 

"I love this movie! Best part of my childhood." Dakoda says.

"Yep, same here. I use to watch this movie all the time when I was younger." I say back. 

"It's awesomest best movie ever!"

"Really? Is it really an awesomest best movie ever?" I question him

"Duh! Of course it is!" He says.

"Okay, just making sure. Only cool people watch that movie." I say. 

"Cool huh? Guess that makes me amazing then. I'm always better than cool."

"Of course." I chuckle. 

"You ready for lacrosse practice to start?"

"Yep. Can't wait to be out of this house more, It's basically a nightmare living with those two." I say pointing my thumb in their direction.

"Sorry. Isn't it fun to have so many siblings? You're not really bored all the time." Dakoda says to me.

I roll over onto my stomach facing him. "I don't know. Like sometimes it's awesome, but then again they are really annoying."

"Yeah, but you're siblings. That's what you guys do."

"Still. I love my brothers, Landon and Colton, it's just the other two that make it rough. I didn't ask to be part of their family or even told months ago about them. It just happened."

"Sorry. But maybe in time they will be nice to you. It's only the first time being around each other right?" Dakoda asks. 

"Yeah, it is. But who knows." I sigh deeply and put in a bunch of chips into my mouth. 

I look over towards Koda and all I see is him eating looking right at me. 

"What?" I ask him. Propping up on my elbows.

"Nothing. Just thinking how Wolverine is so much better than the Hulk."

"Nope! Hulk is 10 times better!" I say back to him. 

"Face it girl. Wolverine is way better. Read the comics." He says back to me. 

"Girl? I have a name. It's Kara, and Hulk is better. He cut off wolverine's head. He wins." I say back. 

Before I know it, Dakoda gets up and starts tickling me. 

"Stop! Stop!" I laugh out loud. I move around to avoid his hands but then fall off my bed with a thud. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah I will be." Once I finish saying that. He goes back to tickling me.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating lately. Just in the process of moving into a new house. Yay! Okay. 

Let me know what you think. Comment? or Vote? Thanks!!