"I love your laugh," Barry whispered.

Caitlin's face turned a bright red color. She put a genuine smile on her face and turned towards Barry. This time, she was within kissing distance. They sort of just stared at each other for a second until they heard Cisco's footsteps coming towards the cortex. Barry pushed his chair farther away.

"Ok, so, Felicity said that someone was blocking our wifi. She took out the block, but I can't think of who would do this, though," Cisco said with a worried voice.

"I did it," A mystery person with a mask on came into the cortex.

The team turned towards the human currently invading their space. The next few seconds are a little blurry. The lights went out, there was a gust of wind, and a scream that could have either been Caitlin or Cisco's echoed throughout the building. The lights turned back on to reveal only two people left in the room, Barry and Cisco.

"CAITLIN!" Barry screamed before running out the door, leaving a frozen Cisco standing alone in the cortex.

Barry had searched the whole city, every store and every corner. As a last resort, he even called Oliver and the rest of team Arrow, but there was no sign of Caitlin. Felicity had told them that she would hack every security camera in the town until she found her, but Barry wouldn't stop looking. He ran at super-speed for nearly three hours before slowing down. 

Caitlin only felt a gust of wind before being knocked on the head, causing her to scream. The blow left her incapacitated so she couldn't try to defend herself. Halfway to wherever she was being taken, Caitlin passed out, only to wake up in a room so dim that she could only see a few feet in front of her. She was sitting in a cold metal chair with her hands and feet tied to it. Trying to slip her hands out of the ropes only gave her one thing, rope burns. She stopped when a person entered the empty room and immediately went silent, no struggling and no moving. There was a person in the darkness, close enough to the light to make a shadow.

"You don't know me or want to know me, but I need to kill the Flash and something tells me you're special to him. I mean how could you not be you're beautiful," The mystery person said in an automated voice.

Caitlin remained silent until the person walked out of the room when she let out a relieved sigh. She knew there was no point in struggling to get out, the ropes were too tight, all she would get would be more intense rope burns. She had faith that Barry would find her wherever she is.

Barry went, as the Flash, to the police station to see if he could get help from Captain Singh and the other officers. When he arrived, Joe stood up immediately. If Barry was at the police station as the Flash that meant something was seriously wrong.

"I need your help. One of my dearest friends, Caitlin Snow, was taken from me today by a faceless and a nameless person and I need your help to find her. I searched every inch of this town and I can't find her," Barry informed them while vibrating his vocal cords.

Captain Singh came over to Barry and put his hand on Barry's shoulder. "Of course, we'll help! I'll tell you if we find something," Captain Singh promised.

Barry nodded as a thank you and then ran to STAR Labs. Cisco was anxiously tapping his feet as he searched for any trace of Caitlin. Along with searching for her, he also had to search for Barry. The tracker and comm system went down when the wifi did so when Barry was gone for hours Cisco had no idea where he was. He was close to having a panic attack when Barry wooshed in.

"I can't find her. She's nowhere!" Barry shouted.

"Hey bro, don't worry we'll find her," Cisco assured him.

Joe walked in with Iris a few moments after Barry's arrival. Iris walked straight to Barry and gave him a hug. 

"You should take the rest of the night off. You are in no shape to fight with all the anger built up inside of you. Captain Singh has two squads searching every corner and alleyway for her," Joe ordered him.

Barry was hesitant to agree but he knew Caitlin would have said the same thing so he changed out of his suit. Cisco even decided to go home and get sleep before searching the city tomorrow. The two of them could only halt the search for her because they could practically hear Caitlin scolding them about how being sleep-deprived won't help anything. 

At home, Barry went straight up to bed without speaking a word to anyone. He lay in bed for a while looking up at the ceiling, hoping it would tell him where Caitlin was. Instead of getting an answer he fell asleep. He had only been half asleep for a few minutes before the reason why she couldn't be found anywhere.

"Earth 2!" Barry gasped as he sat up .

Barry rushed to get his clothes on and make his way to STAR Labs. Meanwhile, Caitlin was starting to fall asleep. She heard a door open and close, making her sit up, wide awake. Her captor walked into the light, still masked.

"Welcome to Earth 38," Her captor smiled.