6

Your POV:

"Thank you Alexander." He nods and opens my bedroom door, "Anything My Lady." He leaves and Grace comes in and changes me, "Is there something the matter My Lady." "I know what you all did to Sebastion." She froze while doing a button. "I-Im sorry My Lady. He was insulting you and us. We only did what we thought was right." She replied not looking into my eyes, "It is alright. I appriciate what you did, he deserved it." She looked at me and smiled. "Your all ready miss, would you like anything else?" I shake my head, "No thanks." She nods then leaves as I go to my bed.

Time skip to mid-day

"My Lady, Lady Elizabeth is here to talk to you." I open my eyes and look at Charlie with my red demon eyes glowing brightly, "Are you alright My Lady?" He asks curiously, "Im fine." I reply vemon coming pouring out of my mouth. He looks scared but also confused, "I.. uh... Alright My Lady." He turns to Benjamin and asks "Whats wrong with Lady (l/n)?" He whispered to him, "Lady (l/n) can hear you." Benjamin replied, Charlie turn around and saw me glaring at him, "Sorry My Lady." He bows, "Its fine if you want to know, Im just, pissed off I guess.." "At what may I ask?" He questions curiously, I open my mouth to reply when Grace comes in and says Lady Elizabeth will be here very shortly, I nod and teleport to the top of the staircase as usual and flatten my dress. Lady Elizabeth comes in and smiles a happily and brightly closed eyed smile while I change my eyes back to their normal (e/c). "Welcome Lady Elizabeth-" "Oh please call me Lizzie, (Y/n)" she cuts me off, I nod and fake smile, "Well, Welcome Lizzie. Where would you like to talk?" I ask giving here the option, "Well its a beautiful day today so why dont we talk outside? I heard you got a new gazebo, am I correct?" She says, I nod in response, "Certainly, Benjamin, Alexander, please bring some tea and Lizzie and I will be outside in the gazebo." They bow in response and I walk down to Lizzie and we walk towards the gazebo, she rambles on about nonsense that I only respond by adding a 'hm' or a 'yes' here and there, when we arrive at the gazebo we begin discussing business till Benjamin and Alexander arrive with our tea and cake, I smile a smile only they would see, "Thank you," I say sipping my tea, "Oh yes thank you so so much this looks wonderful!" Lizzie says in her high pitched voice, they leave and she moves onto a different topic, "Oh Im having a Mascurade Ball tomorrow you should come!" I set my tea down as I sense her maid coming towards us, "Well, I dont know if-" "Lizzie, were late for your dress fitting!" Lizzie jumps up and says, "I look forward to seeing you there (Y/n)! Thank you for the tea!" She says as she leaves rather quickly for her dress fitting, "No! Lizzie! I ca- UGH!!" I say loudly and slam (litterly) my head on the table, "You'll get a head ache if you do that My Lady." Alexander says with his smirk sensed in his voice, "Oh shut it." I say as my eyes become my demon eyes again, "What is the problem My Lady?" He asked as he doesnt see my demon eyes unless Im in pain "Sebastion is in pain. When he is in pain, I feel it." He looks confused as I stare straight ahead with no expression on my face. "That doesnt make sense My Lady, would you mind explaining?" He asked completely confused, "Before my father kill -well tried to kill me, he put a curse on me that if he felt pain I would feel it as well. Same goes for me, and now, Im feeling his pain." He nods and clenches his jaw. "Would you book a dress appointment for me?" "Your going to the ball?" I nod, "Cant back out now, and I need to keep my status up or the business will fail and the point of coming back here would be useless." He nods, "Certainly, My Lady" he bows and looks at me with his demon eyes, as I look at him with mine. "You cant help me Alexander." I tell him in my demon voice which was dark and could send shivers down your back and make you feel like some one stabbed you in the heart. He nods and his eyes go back to normal.