❤ Chapter Nine ❤

[Ivory Tachibana]

Seijuro and I graduated from Rakuzan High three years ago. We both are in separate colleges right now, and tomorrow, is our graduation from college. Well... I went back to college for a different degree than the one I earned in my younger years.

"Ivory!", my best friend yelled. I met her on the first day of college, and became friends. Her name is Haruka Sakurako. She is also the heir to the third biggest company in Japan.

"We're going to be late on our last day of class! Moron!", Haruka yelled. I sighed, and dragged my feet through the crowded halls, and finally entered my class. The professor smiled as everyone took their seats in the lecture hall.

"As you all know, this is your last day in this very room, and this college. I congratulate every student, and hope that you all will find great jobs, and have a great future", our professor said. She started to cry, as I sweat dropped. Haruka started to cry and hug me.

"Haruka... Get off me", I said. I pryed her arms of my waist, and read my book as everyone else started to cause a ruckus. They ate donuts and drank apple juice like little kids.

'I honesty don't know if my classmates were all childish'

"What are you planning to be when you graduate?", Haruka asked out of nowhere.

"Well... I'm going to be the heir to my company, of course", I answered. Haruka gave me a bored face and rested her head on her hands.

"You're famous, on newspapers, magazines, and on t.v. Oh! Do you have a fiancee? Every heir to a company has one!", Haruka screamed out loud. All the people in the room looked at me.

"That is true..."

"I wonder who her fiancee is"

"Is he famous?"

I sighed, and took my phone out. I searched up google images, and showed Haruka a picture of my fiancee.

"Your fiancee is... Akashi Seijuro?!?!", Haruka screeched. I clamped my hand over her mouth, but it was too late. Everyone heard her loud and clear.

"He's the hottest guy ever!!! Why didn't you tell me?!?!?!", Haruka screamed with crocodile tears in her eyes.

"Because you never asked", I said. Haruka and the rest of the class slapped their foreheads. They all looked at me, then looked up at the sky.

"Akashi Seijuro... I hope you find peace in your life...", everyone said, praying. I narrowed my eyes at everyone.

"Seriously?"

<···>

I haven't talked to Seijuro in four years. My graduation is today, and I'm not so sure about the fiancee thing anymore.

"Alright everyone, come to the graduation hall!!!", the announcer yelled. I placed my hat on my head, and straightened my gown out. I then walked in line, alphabetically.

I waited for a really long time, until my name was called. I stood up from my seat, and slowly walked towards the podium, to receive my certificate.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have your certificate, Tachibana-san", the announcer said. My heart broke into two.

'Am I not going to graduate? Do I have to repeat this year in college? I can't see Seijuro?'.

All the thoughts rushed towards my head. Wait a minute... The same thing happened to me in my high school graduation... Seijuro took my certificate. I took a deep breath, and steadied myself. I clenched my fists and...

I screamed.

[Akashi Seijuro]

I watched Ivory as she had a vein popping out of her forehead. She finally noticed, huh?

"AKASHI SEIJURO, COME DOWN HERE AND HAND ME MY DAMN CERTIFICATE!!!"

I chuckled, and stood up from my seat. Everyone there was silent, the only noise was me stepping towards the podium. I held her certificate in my hand.

"Hello there, fiancee", I said with a smirk. She scoffed at me and snatched the certificate from my hand.

"Thank you, Akashi", she said. She walked back towards her seat, and I headed back towards my seat in the audience.

<···>

"You sure know how to make me angry", Ivory sighed, crossing her legs. She glared at me with her brown eyes. Her black hair was tied up in a pony tail, and she wore a white t shirt with denim jeans.

"Honestly, I don't know how I will live with you", she said. I grinned, and held her hand.

"I think you're supposed to say this: I don't know how I will live without you", I said. She rolled her eyes at me once again. I snickered as she punched my arm.

"It's been four years since I heard your voice", I murmured. She rolled her eyes, and smiled at me.

"Yep, Mr. Akashi", she said. I smirked and hugged her. I leaned into her ear, and whispered these words.

"Yes, soon to be Mrs. Akashi. I love you."

How was it? If you liked it I'm happy :D