❤ Chapter Six ❤

[Akashi Seijuro]

I took my phone out, and searched my contacts for Ivory's number. I texted her, then turned off my phone. I sat at my desk, working on the paperwork for the Akashi Company, as the heir.

I looked at the time after I was all done, and it was four in the morning. I'm such a hypocrite for everything.

I went to bed, and woke up to the sound of my door being knocked on. I sat up, and ran my fingers through my red hair.

"Master Seijuro, you have a marriage proposal in the afternoon. Akashi-san will also be accompanying you", a maid informed me. I got up, and walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

[Ivory Tachibana]

I ran down the stairs after I got ready, dressed in my gray uniform. My parents were sitting on the table, disscussing something.

"Good morning, mom and dad", I greeted. They smiled back at me, and motioned for me to sit down at the table.

"What's wrong?", I asked. I pulled out a chair and sat at the table. My dad folded his arms and my mom had a faint smile.

"You have a marriage proposal, honey", my mom said. My eyes widened as she handed me some papers.

"The Akashi company wants to make a contract with our company", my dad said. We were the second biggest company in the U.S. and Akashi is the the biggest company in Japan.

"O-okay", I stuttered. I would have a fiancee in my freshman year, who is also Akashi Seijuro. Great, just great. Wouldn't that mean all the girls would hate me now?

"When is the meeting?", I asked, resting my head on my arms. I took out my phone to set a reminder.

"It's at a restaurant after school. You're going to have to miss basketball practice", my dad said. I nodded, and waved goodbye as I walked out the door.

"You took long enough", a deep voice said, as I locked the door. I turned my head around to see Akashi leaning on the side of the mansion.

"Yeah yeah", I muttered. I walked into his limo as usual, and the driver drove us to school. Crowds covered Akashi and I as we walked towards our homeroom class.

<···>

"Hello Akashi-san", I said as I bowed. Akashi-san nodded and smiled at me. My parents flashed me a thumbs up, as I sat down next to them.

"We would like you to be our business partner, Ivory", Akashi-san said. "I am very aware of that, Akashi-san. It would be my pleasure to become partners with you", I replied.

Akashi-san smiled as he shook my hand, and silently ate. Akashi Seijuro would sometimes glance at me from his father's side. I would glance at him too, then continue on with Akashi-san's conversation.

"So are you agreeing to become my son's fiancee?", Akashi-san asked. My parents looked at me with puppy eyes, as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Yes. I will become Akashi Seijuro's fiancee".