❤ Chapter Four ❤

[Ivory Tachibana]

I sat at the roof again for lunch, and plugged my ear buds, listening to music. I gave a big sigh, and rested my head against the wall. This was the most peace I ever had after I went back to school.

"Basketball meeting after school in the gymnasium", a voice full of command said. I rolled my eyes for the tenth time, and looked up.

"Ok? You don't have to announce every time what's going to happen", I say, emphasizing the word, every.

I silently ate my food, and peered at the red head. He sat across from me, eating his lunch. I then looked up at the blue sky, filled with fluffy clouds.

"See you at the meeting then", I say. I stood up and closed the door to the roof, leaving the red head by himself. I walked down the staircase, and headed to my history class.

A yellow haired kid ran and bumped into me, making me a little angry. I fell, but stood back up, and looked at the loud jumpy kid.

"Oh, sorry! My name is Kotaro! Nice to meet ya!", Kotaro said with a smile. "I heard you're gonna be our new manager!".

"Oh, you're in the basketball team? Then yes, Akashi wants me to be the manager", I say. I looked into my folder I carried, and handed Kotaro a slip of paper.

"Hand this to Akashi. This is a strategy plan against Kaijo High, where Kise is", I say, giving him a smile. He smiled back, and leaped through the halls, dodging random students.

I walked into the classroom, and grabbed my history textbook out of my bag. I sat at my desk, and just remembered something. Akashi is in all of my classes.

Akashi entered the classroom, holding the slip of paper that I gave to Kotaro. He walked to his desk, which was next to mine, and smirked at me.

"Why couldn't you hand this to me personally?", he asked. I frowned, and faintly smiled.

"I might have forgotten that you were in all of my classes...", I quietly whispered. Akashi froze, and looked at me with his red and gold eyes.

"Really? I never seemed to forget about you being in all my classes. How interesting", Akashi said. The teacher walked into the classroom, and class began.

<···>

"Alright, I'm going, ok?!?!", I screeched. Akashi dragged me towards the gym doors, which revealed a huge guy, a black haired tall guy, the coach, and Kotaro.

"See! That's her!", Kotaro exclaimed, pointing his finger directly at me. I exhaled, and walked next to Akashi.

"Coach, this is the strategist who is willingly accepting to become our manager", Akashi told the Coach. The coach smiled at me and nodded.

"Fine", I said. The boys began to have their practice, as I sat on the bench, studying all their abilities. After a while, I brought out four water bottles for the boys to drink after practice.

"Ah, so the amazing and perfect Akashi Seijuro can sweat!", I exclaimed. Kotaro and the rest laughed, while Akashi glared at me.

"By the way, I have a new print out of the list of the players and their abilities", I said. Akashi smirked, and showed them to the coach. They both walked over to me.

"You really are different from Akashi's fan girls who wanted to be our manager!", the coach said. I nodded, not understanding if that should be an insult or an compliment.

"I have to go now", I informed the team. They all nodded, as I walked put the gym doors. Is it just me, or did Akashi seem kinder than he was when he changed in Teiko?