❤ Chapter Seven ❤

[Ivory Tachibana]

Word has spread out through magazines, and finally at school about me being the fiancee of Akashi Seijuro. Girls had tried to abuse me and mock me, but Akashi was always there twenty four/seven.

"Akashi... You don't need to place four body guards around me", I protested. He looked at me with worried eyes, as he shook his head. Since when was he this protective and sensitive?

"First... Call me Seijuro!!! Second, all the girls and boys are trying to break us up. I will absolutely not let this happen!", Seijuro declared out loud.

"Alright, alright. Seijuro... Ew", I said. Seijuro raised his eyebrow at me, as I snickered.

"What's so funny about my given name?", he asked. He folded his arms, as he sat himself on the couch in my mansion.

"Nothing... Wait a second, how did you get yourself in?!?!", I screamed. Seijuro smirked as he held the key to my mansion in his hand.

"Since I'm your fiancee, your parents gave me a spare key to visit you", he explained. I sighed, as I rested my head in my hands.

"What the heck were they thinking?!?Giving the key to a maniac who calls himself an emperor!", I muttered. I looked down at the carpet on the floor.

"Hey, who do you think you are, calling me a maniac?", Seijuro scoffed. I laughed, as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Seijuro? Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?", I asked with curiosity spinning in my head. He looked shocked, as he looked behind himself.

"Because... I like, no, love you", he whispered. I heard it, as I saw a hint of red on his cheeks. I smiled as I stood up from my chair, and hugged him from behind. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I think I might love you too", I said quietly. Seijuro took my arms off and faced me. He then tightly brought me into an embrace.

"Tomorrow is monday, a school day", Seijuro said. He ruffled my black hair, and peered into my brown eyes.

"Don't be late", he said, as he walked out the door of my mansion. I locked the door after, and placed my hand over my heart. It was beating quite fast, and it was... quite warm. My heart that felt lonely without love... finally warmed up.

Akashi Seijuro has warmed my heart back from the cold ice. I smiled gently, and walked slowly towards my room.

[Akashi Seijuro]

I walked towards my mansion, a block away from Ivory's mansion, feeling happy and proud. I have won the person I love, and nobody will take her from me.

I walked into my mansion, while all my servants greeted me. One of the maids walked up to me.

"Excuse me, Akashi-san would like to see you, Young Master", the maid said. I nodded, excused her. I walked towards my father's office, and knocked.

"Come in", my father said. I opened the door and entered the office. My father was working on documents on his lap top.

"Son, I wanted to inform you that you shouldn't let the Tachibana family resolve our marriage proposal", my father said. I nodded, as he continued to talk.

"The Kurokawa Industry wants to disrupt our partnership with the Tachibana Company. The Kurokawa Industry are the Fifth biggest company in Japan, so I look down upon them", my father said. I nodded, as he excused me.

I walked out the room, and entered my own room, and sat before my lap top. I searched up the Kurokawa Industry, and their heir... is a complete disgrace. She is head over heels for me, and is a very spoiled brat.

"Maria Kurokawa... I will destroy your company if you disrupt me and my fiancee", I whispered, with my gold eye glowing in the darkly lit room.