Prologue

Note that I'll be Updating this story Every Monday Only! Thank you for stopping by and reading! Enjoy :*

(Your Point of View)

방탄소년단. (Bulletproof Boy Scouts)

I'm just an average girl. I think of myself beautiful, yes. I always thought and said to myself, 'Yeah, you're all good. Your perfect!' But, no. I've come to see reality now.

I was a teenager back then, I was a fan of K-pop. I was the type if person who dedicated half of my time just to get information with the Korean artists that I loved. Actually, I think I devoted my time for them when I had the chance. I wanted to go to their meet and greets, concerts, and any event that involves them but there were some misfortunes in my way.

Like.. My parents not letting me go because it was a waste of money, the venue's too far, not having enough money even if you saved some.. All those misfortunes never kept me from dreaming that I would someday, meet my idols.. My biases.

One day, I saw a K-pop boy group that made me going fangirl crazy. I was inlove with them. BTS.. I watched all their MV's, got all the information possible, and followed them in every social media account they have. I loved their music.

And.. I was inlove with their so-called Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook..

*
*
*

Okay guys, thanks for reading the Prologue. I got bored and this year's summer is almost to an end so I thought, "Hey! I should show my inner K-pop disease by writing a story!" But ofc, Bts isn't the only Korean group that I know. I also read other stories related to K-pop so you can advertise some of your works to me. *Laughs*

<Y.N.> stands for Your Name
<F.N> stands for your Friend's Name

Reminders:
All the other names of the characters will be by my imagination since this story only has you, your best friend, and bts as real casts.

Enjoy! :*