Pre-Shopping Drama

Aphmau's P.O.V

Today after school I'm going shopping from a prom dress with Aaron! "Hey, Aph." Aaron greeted as he walked into werewolf class and sat down next to me. "Hi, Aaron!" I said. "Okay, today we will be learning how to properly turn into a werewolf and control yourself in that form. If you are not a werewolf you can help the students that are. We will be going outside for this, I already have to pay a lot for the broken windows." the teacher said as he walked in. The class was led to the soccer field by the teacher. "Ok, pick a partner and begin." the teacher said, as he sat down on a bench to mark the transformations. "Want to be partners?" Aaron asked me. "No, I'm going with Balto." I laughed.
"U-um..." Aaron stuttered, as I laughed harder. "I'm kidding, of course I'll be partners with you." I said.

Aaron's P.O.V

As I was transforming, my mind got clouded with rage. I was mad at Laurence and Garroth for liking her, Balto for wanting to hurt her, Gene, Sasha and Zenix for asking her to join the Shadow Knights, and Aphmau for having that stupid relic that's causing most of this trouble. "A-Aaron, a-are you okay?" Aphmau asked, obviously scared. "Why do you ask?" I questioned. "Well, y-you were s-staring off and growling. Are you sure that nothing's wrong?" she inquired. "I'm fine!" I snapped."Okay, let's work on you controlling yourself now. How do we do any of this? I have no experience? How am I supposed to help?" Aphmau asked, stressed. "You are supposed to help by not being the centre of attention and attracting all of the trouble, and people call me a trouble maker." I said as the teacher dismissed the class and Aphmau ran off.

Laurence's P.O.V

I was walking to the lunch room when a girl bumped into me. "Watch where you're going!" I yelled. "Oh thank Irene! Laurence!" the girl turned around and exclaimed. "Oh my Irene! Aphmau, I'm so sorry." I apologized. "It's okay. Laurence, do you want to walk home together?" Aphmau asked. "Yeah, sure. You look like you have something on your mind." I agreed. "Thanks, Laurence! I have to go. See you after school!" Aphmau said and ran... into the girl's bathroom?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I texted Katelyn, Teony, Kawaii~Chan, and Lucinda to meet me in the bathroom for a secret girl meeting. I ran into the bathroom as they came in. "Ladies, I need to explain what is happening in my love life to you." I announced. They all nodded and were 100% focused on me. "So... Laurence, Garroth and Aaron obviously like me, but I like them all back. Aaron asked me to prom before the other two, and I said yes. Today in werewolf class the werewolves had to transform into their werewolf forms. I was partners with Aaron and he was growling and looking at me. He said that I should stop attracting trouble and getting myself into messes. He is also involved in conflict with Laurence and Garroth, over who's going to take me to prom." I explained. They all nodded and the bell rang. "Thanks for letting me confide in you guys. We NEED to have a sleepover soon." I said and walked out.

~Dismissal~

I waited for Laurence right next to the doors, as Aaron walked out. I looked down, hoping he wouldn't see me. "Hey, Aphmau. Are we still going dress shopping tonight?" he asked, like nothing happened. "I DONT'T KNOW! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH SOMEONE WHO ATTRACTS TROUBLE!?!" I yelled. Laurence then came out of the school and I walked over to him, leaving Aaron behind. "Aphmau, what happened?" Laurence asked.
"A-Aaron. During werewolf class the werewolves we're learning how to control themselves in their werewolf from. I was partners with Aaron and he said that I should stop being the centre of attention and attracting trouble. I can't believe I'm going to prom with him." I explained. "Are you still going shopping with him?" Laurence asked. "Y-yeah... Even though I'm mad at him, I don't want to leave him all of a sudden." I said. "You should talk to him about how you feel." Laurence suggested. " I will. Thank you, Laurence." I said, hugging him and walking into my house. Aaron should be coming to pick me up in a few minutes...

Aaron's P.O.V

As I was driving to Aphmau's house, I thought about the possibility of her not wanting to go to prom with me. I knocked on her door. When she opened it I immediately hugged her. "Aphmau! I'm so sorry! Can I please explain to you?" I begged. She nodded and led me to the couch. "I'm the only one at home, go ahead." she said calmly. "Whenever I turn into a werewolf, I can barely control my thoughts and emotions, so sometimes I say things that I don't mean. You don't attract trouble, if anything, I do." I explained. "I-it's okay." Aphmau said, hugging me. "Now let's go shopping!" she exclaimed.

Word Count:866