Shadow Knights

Aphmau's P.O.V

I went outside during my free period to finish some of my homework and study. I saw a group of students come up to me. There were two boys and one girl. The girl had a VERY strange appearance, her hair was white and her eyes were purple. The boys had dark brown hair, but one had dark brown eyes and one had green eyes.
"Hello there. I'm Gene," said the boy with dark brown eyes, "and this is Sasha and Zenix," he says pointing to the girl with the white hair and the boy with the green eyes. "What's your name?" Sasha asked. "My name's Aphmau. May I help you?" I asked. "Well, we need a favour of you,
Aphs-maf-woo," Gene said. "My name is Aphmau," I corrected. "Too long, she needs a nickname," Zenix said. "MY NAME IS APHMAU, AND YOU WILL ADRESS ME BY NOTHING ELSE!" I yelled. "She's soft, yet feisty. Let's call her Kitty." Gene said. "Ugh, why do you need to call me anything? It's not like you're going to talk to me again." I said.

Aaron's P.O.V

I heard a female's voice yelling, and started walking towards the sound. I hid behind a tree and eavesdropped on their conversation. I recognized one of the voices as Aphmau, and I peeked out and saw that the other three voices belonged to the group known as the Shadow Knights. "So Kitty, do you want to join our group?" I heard Gene ask.

Aphmau's P.O.V

Gene asked me if I wanted to join their group, I declined. He grabbed me and his eyes turned red. "YOU WILL JOIN THE SHADOW KNIGHTS!" he said, in my face. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. Zenix and Sasha's eyes turned red and all three of them pulled out swords. I then saw a werewolf run out of the forest while yelling "RUN, APHMAU!" He smacked Gene to the ground, knocking him out. Sasha and Zenix went running at him. I grabbed Gene's sword and hit Sasha's ribs with the side of it; not cutting her, only knocking her to the ground.  The werewolf yelled at me again, "RUN, APHMAU! DON'T COME BACK!" I ran back towards the school, running into Garroth. I blushed, "S-sorry! I-I wasn't l-looking w-where I w-was g-going." I said, stuttering. "It's okay!" Garroth laughed, "What are you running from?" he asked. "I-I . . . I w-was going t-to be l-late for c-class . . ." I lied.

Garroth's P.O.V

I can tell that she's lying. It's lunch. "Aphmau, please, tell me the truth." I said, staring into her beautiful hazel eyes. "I-I can't." she said, as the bell rang. "That's okay. We need to go inside. I want to meet up with you tonight. Is 7:00 P.M. at the park today okay with you?" I asked. She nodded and ran into the school.