18

^Ryan's POV^

It was the day of the gender reveal of the babies.

Brendon still had no clue that Sarah was having twins. Everyone actually kept their mouths shut.

Surprisingly for me, I hadn't told him, and i'm more excited about having twins than anything.

Anywho, everyone was at Sarah and Breezy's. We were about five minutes away.

"Ryry! We have to look for a new house and choose out a name, oh and we have to start picking out colors for the baby's room!" Brendon rambled from the passenger side of the car.

I let out a small laugh as I parked the car in front of Sarah and Breezy's small town house. "Don't worry, after we get home we can start planning as soon as you want. "

Brendon squealed in happiness, clapping his together with excitement.

He fumbled with his seat belt, while I had already gotten out and was now standing at the passenger side of the car. "Come on, B. "

"Stop being impatient, you little brat!"

Brendon finally stepped of the car, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. "Mkay, we can go my lovely boy. " He purred lightly, turning and skipped off to the front door.

I followed behind him to the door, wrapping my arms around his waist while he knocked on the door.

"I'll get it! It's probably the fathers-to-be!" A female's voice called somewhere within the house.

Brendon giggled lightly, tilting his head back to look up at me. "Fathers-to-be. That's us, Ry." He spoke in a hushed tone.

I laughed lightly and nodded a bit, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead. "Yes, love, that is. "

Then the door opened, revealing a rather pretty looking Breezy Douglas. "Hello my favorite married couple!"

Brendon opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by several voices.

"Hey! That hurt, Breezy!"

"Jalex is the best!"

"No! Fuck you moodie is, dipshit!"

"Steven! Chill your Markotitz! There is a child in the room! There is also babies in here!"

"Sorry, Maxy. "

"Hah! Markotitz!"

"Shut up, Pete!"

Brendon let out that cute little giggle again which caused me to grin. "Oh lord this is gonna be a mess. "

"True. " Breezy chipped in, moving away from the door to let us in.

We walked in and were instantly attacked by everyone, even Alex and Jack's kid, Jackson, joined in on the group hug.

Sarah giggled lightly and she hugged both Brendon and I rather tightly.

Once everyone cleared and settled down, Brendon spotted a little table with two, two layer cakes iced with white frosting. One the first cake in black writing it said 'baby #1" and on the other it said 'baby #2'.

Brendon's eyes widened and he spun around to look at Sarah who was hiding behind Breezy, snickering quietly.

"T-Twins? We're having twins?" Brendon spoke in a rather hushed tone.

Sarah grinned and placed her hands on her stomach. "Yeah, you and Ry are." She spoke.

Brendon was teary-eyed but he looked so happy at the same time. "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh." He repeated over and over.

And finally he broke down into happy tears.

"Awe! Brenny! Don't cry my child!"

"Bren!"

"No, no. G-Guys i'm okay, i'm just really, really happy." Brendon spoke softly.

I smiled down at him while he clung to my arm after wiping away his tears.

"Well good! Now shall we cut these cakes and see what genders they are?" Sarah chirped.

Everyone nodded and smiled happily.

"Alrighty, since there's two daddies, Bren go to the first cake and Ry, to the second."

Brendon instantly scurried over to the first cake squealing quietly out of happiness.

It was obvious Bren was supper excited because he was jittery and he wouldn't stop moving.

I laughed lightly and smiled softly, gently nudging him.

He blinked and looked up at me, smiling brightly.

Sarah came over with two knives and plates. "Alrighty, you can both cut your cakes, and then I want you both to give each other the first piece you cut. " She spoke.

Bren and I both turned to our cake and he cut into his put the piece on the on his.

I did the same and handed him over my plate as he did with his.

He squeaked happily and bounced on the balls of his feet slightly.

"What are they?" One of their friends spoke.

"A boy. " I spoke, looking down at the blue piece of cake.

Brendon looked down and grinned before looking back up at our friends. "And a girl. "