Lair

(Chapter six)

(Next morning)

I woke up with my whole body aching. I felt arms wrapped around my naked body and my head on a bare chest. Flashbacks from last night entered my mind. The way our bodies moved and the heat that we made, just made me smile. I slowly turned to face Draco and I saw he was still asleep. At first I watched his chest raise up and down, then I turned up and traced my finger up and down his chest.

I smiled and I felt his lips touch my forehead, making me realize that I had woke him. I said,"Sorry to wake you." It came out more as a whisper. He said,"It's okay beautiful." I smiled when he called me that. I felt his fingers trace up and down my back. I shivered a little bit. He smirked at that.

He asked,"Are you ready to get up?" I moaned and said,"It's a Saturday." He said,"And your in too much pain." I looked away to hide my blush. He said,"Well I kinda am to. We did go three rounds last night." He kissed my forehead. His arms tightened around me making me groan. He smiled and said,"I knew it." The aching my body was giving off was pleasure and also hell.

He handed me a cup of water that sat by his bed. I drunk it fast. He chuckled and said,"Slow down." I laughed and said,"No." But instead of being fierce it came out as a squeak. I frowned then he brought my chin up and said,"Don't frown." Then kissed me. I rolled over on top of him and deepened the kiss.

Then there was a loud knock on the door. Our heads both snapped to the door and my brother voice came from the other side yelling,"DRACO OPEN UP." I panicked and Draco whispered,"In the bathroom shower." I ,as fast as my body would let me, hopped up and ran to the bathroom. The knocking got louder. I saw Draco pull on a rode and that's when I got in the shower. I left the door cracked so I could hear what was going on. Them Draco opened up and asked,"What in the bloody hell do you want Harry?"

Harry asked,"Where is my sister, Draco?" Draco hissed,"Who cares not me. Probably of with somebody who gives a damn." Even though it was a lie it hurt a little. Then Harry asked,"Then why do you have a girls bra handing off you bed?" Draco said,"Oo you caught me. I had a girl over last night." Harry asked,"who?" Draco answered,"None of your business."

Harry said,"Whatever Draco but if you see my sister tell her we leave tonight at six." Draco said,"Whatever." Then the door slammed and Draco sighed in relief. I walked out and he wrapped his arms around me. I said,"That was way to close." He nodded in agreement and then asked,"Where are you going for break?" I said,"The Weasley's." He held back a laugh and said,"Okay."

I remember what Ginny told me,"If you get him naked check his arm." I thought,"He wouldn't be stupid enough to show it off." My eyes flickered to his arm. I said,"Take your robe off." It was demanding. He smiled as he slipped it off. All he had on was boxers. I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. My fingers intertwined with his and I darted my eyes to his wrist and sure enough the mark was there.

I stopped the kiss and whispered,"How could you?" I pushed away from him. He looked shocked at me as I paced over to his bed to gather my clothes. He asked,"What's wrong?" I said,"I can't believe I slept with a snake like you." He looked taken back and said,"I'm not a snake. What is wrong with you?" I said,"I should of known all along you were one. I wanted to believe you."

He finally grabbed my arms and asked,"What are you going on about?" I grabbed his wrist and said,"This. This is what I'm going on about." He gasped at my discovery and said,"I can explain." I said,"No Draco you can't. I gave you chances to tell me and you denied it. I gave you everything. My first kiss and my first time. How could I of been so stupid to believe I could trust you?" My eyes met his and they were full of regret and pain. I felt tears well up.

He said,"You can trust me." I snapped,"No. Not as long as you have that mark." He said,"Kayla. Please don't leave me." I said,"You should of thought of that before." As I slid my clothes on, he didn't speak. I said,"Bye Draco. I never want to see you or your sorry excuse for a person again." Before I opened the door and he said,"Kayla, don't go... I love you."