Don't Leave Me!

Introduction

Kayla Dawn Potter is the name. Brown hair with blue highlights; brownish grey eyes; 105; 5'7; 17. Yeah I'm Harry Potter's twin sister. One minute younger. The reason the rest of the prophecy wasn't heard is because Dumbledore didn't want Harry to know he had a sister.

Then Dumbledore realized I was in danger. So he came, got me, took me to my brother, and then brought me to school so I could be sorted early not in front of everyone. Then took me back to the Weasley's house. So long story short here I am about to wake and get on a train back to a school I had never attended. So yeah I was scared.

Chapter one

(Monday morning)

I was woke up by Ginny saying my name. I sat up and said,"Okay I'm up." I sat up and pulled on some random clothes I found that were mine. I trudged down the steps into the kitchen where Molly was setting the table. I asked,"Do you need any help?" She said,"No my dear. I'm fine. Your brother is out in the garden go fetch him for me, please dear." I nodded and walked out.

I saw him laying on a bench relaxing. He looked up at me and smiled. He had warned me about people from Hogwarts everyday but today was different we were leaving and it was the real thing. He sat up and patted the seat next to him. I could tell he didn't sleep last night. He had dark circles around his eyes. I asked,"Nightmares?" He nodded yes and I said,"Me too."

Then we sat there in silence and then I said,"Molly wants you inside for breakfast." We got up at the same time and walked in arm in arm laughing. I sat by him as the rest of the family gathered in. We ate, talked, and laughed. I was going to miss this place. Then Molly said,"Okay everyone get ready. We leave in five." I hurried, packed my stuff in the car, and then got in.

We departed and drove there in silence. We got onto the train in a hurry. While I was getting on I saw a blonde guy. My age, height, and kinda cute. I was about to ask who it was but Hermione pulled me into the cabin. I sat down next to Harry. I asked,"Is it fun?" Ron said,"Umm yeah." Harry and Hermione nodded in agreement. I then heard a women said,"Anything from the trolly?" She kept repeating it then Harry, Ron and Hermione handed me their money and told me to get them some stuff.

I got up and saw the trolly. I saw the blonde guy again. He was staring at me as I got the food and snacks. He looked a lot like he hadn't slept any and his blue eyes looked.....well.....umm.....Dead. You could tell they started to turn grey and dark. We locked eyes for a second then the girl by him said to him,"Come on Draco hurry." I sat down and remembered what Harry had told me about a guy named Draco Malfoy. That must of been him but he didn't seem mean. I finally ask,"Draco Malfoy?" Hermione started to explain stuff about him and his family.

I didn't want to believe it. It was horrible what I heard. I sat there quite the rest of the time. I put my robe on in the restroom. I walk out and there stood Draco. He was staring at me. He said,"I don't think we've met. I'm Draco Malfoy." I said,"Oh I'm Kayla." He asked,"Kayla what?" I frowned and stated,"Kayla Potter." He frowned. I saw despise go through his face. I said,"Well sorry. Didn't mean to offend you. I guess being a death eater makes you hate me too."

He grabs my arm and said,"I'm not a death eater." His grip tightened. I said,"Let go or else." His hand dropped. He said,"Just stay out of my way." I grabbed his arm this time and said,"Honey, now I won't just cause you told me too. Haha." I dropped him arm and walked away smiling.

I got back to our cabin and they were ready too. We arrived at Hogwarts about five minutes later. I saw the boats and we got in.