"It's good to see both again as well, congratulations on your daughter. They didn't last long because they were even better the next day." My father said smiling. Ethen stood next to me a little shy. Like I said, he doesn't normally talk much.

"Ethen, I don't think you saw them at the party but they were there. These are Danny's parents." My dad said looking down to him. Ethen just smiled and sent them both a courteous nod. They both smiled in response.

"He doesn't talk much." I said politely.

"Oh well that's okay. You look wonderful dear. Danny's near the food tables if you'd like to go find him. It's shouldn't be too difficult, not many people are here yet." Deb said in my direction. I sent all three of them a smile and politely excused myself.

I hadn't seen Danny since dress shopping. To say I was a little excited to see him in person and, actual hear his voice from him and not a speaker. That'd be an understatement. I paused once I reached the middle of the room trying to peek over peoples heads to find him. I spotted him leaning against one of the dining tables on his phone. I sighed trying to calm down. I felt all over the place.

I tried to push the feeling down as I made my way towards Danny. My heels made a small click with every step and that's all I could focus on. I shuffled through people to get to him and grinned when I finally did.

He looked up as if on cue and his face sort of brightened with a surprised look.

"Hey, I didn't know if you were going to be here and my mom wouldn't let me bail." He said stepping forward and quickly pressing his lips to mine. I couldn't even get anything out before it happened and I didn't really care. My arms came up around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I was on fire again and I pushed away remembering we were in a, very, public place.

"Wedding rehearsal." I whispered still in his arms. He chuckled with a smile that looked me face to face. I was as tall as him and loving it. I might have to wear these more often.

"Right." He said kissing the top of my head. We both stepped back but he let his right hand stay tangled with my left. He looked me from head to toe for a solid minute before smirking.

"Twirl for me?" He asked smoothly. I blushed a little as he raised our hands.

"Why?" I mumbled quickly. His smirk simply widen.

"Because you look beautiful all the time but now you are mesmerizing." He whispered quickly spinning my hand. I bit my lip before a face splitting grin took over and twirled on one foot. I stopped trying to catch my balance as I stepped towards him. The music in the back ground and the dim lights being the perfect cover for us.

"You look beautiful, buttercup." He said pecking my lips once again. This time the grin broke through and I stepped back.

"Holy shit. Babe, you have dimples." He said quickly stepping forward with me. I put my hands on my cheeks.
"Do not." I mumbled out. A wide smile broke out on his face.

"You never smile that wide and it was the most amazing this I have ever seen." He stated grabbing my hands gently and pulling them away from my face. I tried to bite my lip to contain it but that wasn't happening. He always got the best of me and I don't know how.

"You are literally, too fucking adorable, buttercup." He paused and let go. "And no, buttercup, it's not going anywhere." The smile stayed on my face but I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, honeybuns. I have to use the restroom." I said turning my back to him. He was acting just a tad strange this evening. I was probably just imagining it.