Ben Drowned:

"Why are you being such a bitch today?!" Ben yelled.

"My house; My rules." You replied with a scowl. Then you began crying. "I can't believe you called me a bitch. Is that all I am to you? A fucking dog?!"

Ben stood there awkwardly at your sudden mood swings. He decided to leave and call Dr. Smiley.

"Yo Smiles. Why the heck is my girlfriend having mood swings?"

"Did this happen last month too?" Smiley asked.

"Yup."

"Your girlfriend's on her period." Smiley then hung up.

Ben smiled slightly. Then grinned. Then chuckled. And soon enough, he was laughing. You heard him and went to go check it out. You saw Ben dying of laughter. Once he saw you he stopped and kept a goofy smile on.

"So you're on your period huh?" He asked with an amused tone. You took it the wrong way.

You ran to the kitchen, grabbed two water bottles, and went back to the room you were in. Ben was still there and was about to laugh again.... Until he saw the bottles. His face paled as you played a deadly smirk.

"Wanna play now, Ben?" You asked darkly. Silence... "Run."

Ben didn't need to be told twice as he began running outside with you following hot on his trail.

Dr. Smiley:

Smiley turned to look at his unconscious girl that's tied to the chair.

Why is she tied? *Chuckles* Let's find out why...

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

"Honey please calm down." Smiley said as he watched you jump around the living room.

"I can't." You said giddily, "I'm too hyper!"

Since you wouldn't calm down, Smiley did one thing he always did to his patients. Run after them and hold them down.

(He isn't killing you. You can relax.)

So that's what Smiley did. He ran after you. You saw this and ran outside. You crossed the road and ran on the sidewalk looking behind you to see Smiley a good distance away. Next thing you know, you crash into someone. Who? Ben.