Sleeping Beauty

When Jess woke up, she felt strong arms wrapped around her and a warm breath on her neck. The clock said it was 1:00. She must have fell asleep when she was laying with Shawn on his bed. From what she could tell, he was asleep too. Jess quietly and gently creeped out from under his grasp and rolled off the bed. At first, Shawn felt for her, feeling that she was missing, but then rolled over and once again remained still. Jess looked at him sweetly. He was a pretty relaxed guy in general, but when he slept, he looked like he had no care in the world. Everything was peaceful and calm. Shawn was like an angel laying on a puffy white cloud (his blanket was white).

Jess walked to the bathroom and fixed her messed up hair. She leaned down and flipped her head over to put in a ponytail. But before she could get up, she felt hands around her waist. When she got up and looked in the mirror, she found Shawn standing up behind her.

"Hello beautiful." He said.

"Did I wake you?"

"Nope, I've been up. Didn't want to wake you, sleeping beauty." Shawn took his hands off her and wrapped his arms around Jess's body. Then he rested his chin on her shoulder. 

"How about that concert?" Shawn asked her, bringing his face up to her cheek where he could kiss it.

"I don't know muffin. Would people actually come? Or would they just be haters?" Jess looked at the ground, starting to feel self conscious. Did people actually like her? Shawn furrowed his eyebrows and spun her around so they were facing each other. He brought his face up to hers so they were barely a centimeter apart.

"People would come and they would be lovers. They would be crazy about you. Never, not for one second, ever think anything different." Shawn looked into Jess's eyes, looking into her soul and melting her heart. If you didn't know already, it was one of his tricks that made everyone fall instantly in love with him. Except usually, he didn't feel the same back. Well, not in this case. This time, he loved Jess probably more than she loved him.

Slowly and carefully, Shawn brought his lips to hers, not sure if she wanted him or not. He pressed them against hers with astounding caution. No guy in the world would ever do that for Jess. Or so she thought.

Jess kissed him back, loving the feeling of his lips up against hers. Shawn gently pushed her against the wall behind them, allowing the kiss to get deeper. His arms went to her waist once again, this time, a bit lower. Jess felt an alarm go off in her head, but she ignored it. After that, Shawn did not go any further. That was a good sign. 

 Jess gripped Shawn's head, letting her fingers burry into his luscious, brown hair, that so many fans longed to touch. Well, it was all hers now.

Everything was perfect. Except one thing: the height difference. But Shawn had a solution to this. He tucked his hands under Jess's thighs and lifted her, pushing her a little more into the wall for support. Now they were the exact same height.

The couple had no idea how long they kissed, but it felt like an eternity. An eternity that they never wanted to end. This was what love felt like. Yes, it was.