Just touched down a couple minutes ago.

I was walking to the SuperShuttle when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face a white teenage girl, no older than 15.

"Oh my God, it is you! I'm a big fan of Mindless Behehavior, can I get a picture?! Please?!" I gave her a warm smile, setting my things down to take a quick picture with her.

"Yeah, of course." she handed her phone to an older woman who I assumed was her mother, and she snapped a couple of pictures of us.

"Thank you so much!" she cheesed.

"No problem." I turned to walk away when she yelled something after me that made my heart skip a beat.

"Please don't quit making music! For the fans!" This one phrase kept replaying in my mind all the way to my parents' house and throughout the entire day. I didn't want to upset the fans, but I have a kid on the way that my focus needs to be on.

Later on, I caught up with Ray Ray, Jacob, and Prodigy at Prodigy's house. Despite it only being three weeks since we left Atlantic, it felt like forever since I've seen them.

"Y'all know we gotta hit the strip club tonight, right?" Ray Ray announced as we all sat around in Prodigy's basement. Ray Ray and Jacob were playing 2k, Prodigy was on his phone, and I was just sitting, watching the game.

"I don't know, y'all." I sighed before taking a sip from the Sprite in my hand.

"Yeah guys, Roc can't go clubbing. He's gonna be a dad," And here's Jacob with his asshole comment of the day.

"Shut up, Princeton." I groan. "I just got back, and I'm tired. Y'all have been here. You should've gone at least 3 times by now."

"We were waiting for you to get down here! But nah, you just had to go see your precious girlfriend, huh? Does she know about what went down in Canada, Roc?" My heart jumped at the mention of a certain night in Canada during our All Around The World tour that I'd very much like to forget. All the boys started laughing as they recalled the events, while I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"Shut the fuck uuuup, and don't be pressed cuz' you're still single, Princess."

Princeton scoffed. "I'd rather be single than stuck shacking up with a chick from high school."

"At least I still got my chick from high school." I shrugged, not feeling an ounce of regret for the harsh words I've said. He started it.

"Speaking of, did I tell y'all I saw her at Safeway?" Jacob changes the subject.

"What the hell was yo' simple ass doing at Safeway?" Ray Ray laughs, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Nigga, that's not the point. She was working there, like as an employee." He stressed. "Wasn't she some big music producer-in-training or something?"

"She got fired from Capitol." Prodigy spoke. We all looked at him, confused as to how he knew that.

"Word travels fast." He added once noticing our curiosity. "I didn't know she was working at the grocery store though, damn."