Blow

Jax:

It was after the light ray explosion Tony, Jax and Rhodey had created in the woods to take out Ivan. 

Tony, Jax and Rhodey stood, walking toward Ivan.

Ivan's helmet was off. He was on the ground, weak and dying. "You lose."

The drones were all beeping, flashing with red light.

Rhodey realized. "All these drones are rigged to blow. We gotta get out of here, guys."

"Pepper?" Tony asked.

They flew high into the sky.

  🚀      

Skies / Stark Expo / Building Rooftop

Tony flew through the sky into the park.

Pepper was standing nearby a destroyed drone that was rigged to blow. She looked at it in confusion.

Tony flew toward Pepper, grabbing her, taking her away, flying high into the sky.

All of the destroyed drones everywhere exploded into flames.

Tony took Pepper to a high up building far away.

Pepper pushed him back angrily, overwhelmed.

Tony took off his mask.

Pepper put her hands to her head. "Oh, my God. I can't take this any more."

"You can't?" Tony repeated.

Pepper lowered her hands. "I can't take this."

"Look at me," Tony told her.

"My body, literally, cannot handle the stress," Pepper told him. "I never know if you or Jax or gonna kill yourselves or wreck the whole company."

"I think we did okay," Tony told her.

"I quit," Pepper told him. "I'm resigning. That's it."

"What did you just say?" Tony asked. "You're done?" He stepped closer. "That's surprising. No, it's not surprising. I get it. You don't have to make any excuses."

"I'm--I'm--I'm not making any excuses," Pepper told him.

"You actually were just making excuses," Tony told her. "But you don't have to."

"No, I wasn't making an excuse," Pepper told him. "I'm actually very justified."

"Listen," Tony told her. "Hey, hey. You deserve better."

"Well..." Pepper trailed off.

"You've been a really good friend for me," Tony told her. "You've taken such good care of Jax when I couldn't. I've been in a tough spot, but you got me through it, so... Right?"