Expo

Only two years had passed since the end of the events of Gold Strike: Iron Man, where Jax and Tony Stark had revealed themselves as Gold Strike and Iron Man to the world.

And it wasn't going to get any easier from here and out. But harder, more confusing, and extremely weird and dangerous.

It would bring a lot of chaos and destruction in their lives.

But it would also bring in loved ones, friends, family.

The three that they were about to meet, they wouldn't know who they truly were just yet.

Natalia Alianovna Romanoff being one of them. As an infant, she was deemed by the Red Room to possess genetic potential and was purchased from her birth family in 1973. What she did not know was that her mother was not in agreement and searched for her daughter, until she was killed to prevent the Red Room Program's existence from being revealed. Natasha was then raised with a "family" organized by the program, a mother named Melina Vostokoff, and a father named Alexei Shostakov, and of course, a sister named Yelena Belova. Melina was a former Widow, and Yelena grew up to be a Widow just like Natasha. Once their family ruse was disbanded, Natasha and Yelena were sent back to the Red Room Academy in 1981.

The Red Room was also known as the Black Widow Program. It was a Soviet-Russian training program that involved taking young women and turning them into elite spies and assassins known as Black Widows. Initially using psychological conditioning to make the Widows obedient as children, the adult program would shift to using mind control. One girl in twenty would survive the training to become a Widow, and the rest, they were killed, as they were just things to the heads of the organization, weapons with no face that they could just throw away. The girls trained by them were trained in combat, weapons, acrobatics and tactical skills. They were occasionally chosen to violently spar against each other; weakness was not tolerated, and the loser was killed by their opponent.

The graduating ceremony of the Red Room led to involuntary hysterectomies, making the Red Room graduates more loyal and better killers, but Natasha had been on a mission, put into the KGB by General Dreykov, before graduation. In 1991, Natasha had gotten onto SHIELD's radar in a very bad way as she was regarded as a master spy and one of the world's greatest assassins, and they sent Clint Barton to eliminate her as a target, due to both her expertise and her growing threat to global security. But when Clint was about to kill Natasha, he saw that she wanted out, that she wanted to be put down because of her past and not able to live with it well, as well as seeing the good in her, saving her life, recommending her for recruitment into SHIELD, and she became his partner in SHIELD, becoming best friends with him, and on one night, after drinking a little too much, they had slept together, resulting in Natasha getting pregnant as she had left the Red Room before being sterilized. This resulted in the births of their twin daughters, Anastasia and Tatiana Romanoff at the end of 1991.

However, while working with SHIELD and her history with the Red Room not a secret, still in secret, Hydra was able to take Natasha and the twin daughters of Romanoff and Barton. For an entire decade, Clint spent so much time looking for his best friend and his daughters, while his new partner Laura helped him; over time, Clint had lost hope of finding the Romanoffs, but still never stopped looking, but he soon fell for Laura, and they had their own children later on, Cooper and Lila.

While in Hydra, for three years, Natasha was brainwashed and forced to teach her twin daughters everything she learned from the Red Room, along with whatever soldiers that Hydra had that could teach them more. Wanting to keep Natasha in pristine condition for the years to come, Hydra froze Natasha, putting her on ice in 1994. She was left on ice for the following eight years after that, during which time Ana and Tatiana had grown to be eleven years while training all the while. It was 2002 when Natasha was finally allowed to wake up to find that her toddler twins had turned into pre-teens, and some of the most deadly assassins in the world at only 11 years old, while she remained at the age of 20, the same age she had been when she was put in the ice. They were highly trained in not just martial arts, but espionage, infiltration, disguise, manipulation, evasion, hacking, and assassination.