25

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he felt his phone vibrating. He fished his phone from his jeans pocket. Not looking who was the caller, jungkook answered the call.

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke, while pulling his bag to put on the luggage counter.

"Jungkook.."

"Oh, hyung. Did you already miss me?" Jungkook managed to chuckle as he heard his hyung sighed from the other line.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm on my way to the plane. I already put my luggage."

"C-can you stay there a little more?"

Jungkook arched a brow as he stopped from his tracks.

"What do you mean, Jin hyung?"

"Please just.. stay for a while."

"But the plane will leave at exact five, hyung. The time's already 4:31.." jungkook explained as he start to walk again. Putting his other hand inside his pocket.

"Jungkook, listen. Can't you just stay? Please? I'll-"

"Hyung i thought we already talked about this?" Jungkook heard his hyung sighed.

"I'll call you later, hyung. Bye."

"Jungkook wait j--"

<call ended>

Jungkook sighed as he put his phone back in his pocket.

I'm sorry hyung.

He thought. Even though deep inside, he'll be really glad to obey and actually do what Jin said. Stay.

Oh if he could just, but jungkook thinks he knew its better to leave and distract himself first rather than to stay and witness his self, hurting and regretting every chance and time that he wasted ignoring the only person he wants to be with. Jimin.

Fool. Yeah, jungkook knows. He feels stupid about it.

And now, with every step he make, he gets nearer and nearer to leave. His heart slowly cracking and sinking. The heavy and painful feeling in his chest.

If only i could go back and arrange everything to its right place.

But that was impossible, Jungkook knows. No one has the power to control time.

He bit his lips, the empty feeling in his chest still remains.

This is it...

Goodbye for now

Maybe i'll see you again someday, hyung.

And if that day comes, i wish i already have the strength to face you. To see you. To approach you.

To smile at you...

And be happy for you..

Even though i'm not.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jungkook froze on his place as his brows furrowed.

Is it just me or--

"I SWEAR IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER STEP FARTHER I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!"

There. I heard it again.

"What the fuck is that?" He murmured as he saw the guards and other people was staring at him then behind him.