thirty two | crissy

°•

Crissle leaned back in her chair and smiled into her wine glass. Their after party for the moment consisted of negotiating with the winner of the fashion show. A contract had to be set in place before anything.

"I loves the wine," she snorted to herself, swirling the liquid in her glass. The person who won -- his name was Ezra Minkins -- was busy reading over the contract. Zayn looked like he regretted letting Crissle drink anymore but he also felt like he owed her since they didn't do anything for their anniversary.

She was supposed to help Ezra understand the contract she typed up, and she was also supposed to know who Zayn was going to be greeting today as far as other fashion agencies, but he decided to let her have some sort of fun.

"You good, babe?" he asked softly, his hand in hers.

"Fantastic," she grinned and downed the last glass of wine, "I love wine so much, man. I feel...I feel very nice--" she perked up when Ezra was finished signing the contract, looking up at Zayn with a wide smile on his face.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Malik," he said.

"No problem, man. Be back here by Monday and we'll have a place set," he stood and shook the younger man's hand, "my assistant will definitely be sober then."

"Are you...are you talking about me, Zayn?" she hiccupped and stood also, love oblong at Ezra, "listen, sir, is that your name? Sir? I'm one hundred percent sober, like, I can walk a straight crooked line if I wanted to."

"Then do it," Zayn challenged with a raised eyebrow.

"I said if I wanted to," she hummed, "nice try."

Zayn rolled his eyes and Ezra shook his head, waving goodbye to them and leaving the room. "Baby, do you want to go back to the party, or no? We can just go to mine or yours."

"Yourses," Crissle grabbed his hand and walked out of his office, "yourses."

"I heard you," he pressed the button for the elevator and leaned against the wall, "you're so cute when you're drunk."

"M'not drunk, you doodyhead," she took her shoes off, "watch this," she tried putting one foot in front of the other and walk a straight line but failing so many times. She fell on the ground and started laughing.

"Criss, shhh," Zayn chuckled and held her up, "you've gotta tone it down there's paparazzi outside the building."

"They already saw my titties what else is there!" she yelled loudly. Zayn couldn't stop laughing at her.

°•

"Criss, come on. Baby, stop," Zayn tried pushing her head away from his crotch but he was also driving.

"Zayn, I'm just laying my head here--"

"Nope," Crissle moved away and giggled. Zayn continued to drive and held her hand.

"You're no fun."

"Well, I also don't want to die."

"We've... We've done that b'fore," she pouted, "last week, man."

"Yeah, but you were completely sober and had more control," he told her, "right now, you're in no condition to--"

"Fine," she groaned, hitting her head on the window, "ow, that hurt."

Zayn backed into his driveway, a small smile on his face. "You alright?"

"No," the car stopped and Crissle opened the door, falling on the ground and rolling around in the grass, "I'm dying, omg."

"Crissle, get up," he tried not to laugh as he put her over his shoulder, his hand having a firm grip on her ass, "I got you."

"Tonight was so fun," she mumbled, getting a little nauseous at the way Zayn was walking, "I really like this suit you made and...and you look like a daddy."

"Yeah?"

"A sugar daddy," she giggled again, her hands touching his silver hair. She heard Zayn hum as they went upstairs and to his room, "like, take me out to eat or just eat me out."

He snorted, lying her on the bed and untying his tie. Crissle shuffled her shoes off. "I mean, that sounds like a plan."

"Should be," she reached back to unzip her body suit, the thin material being pulled from her body so she was left naked and still drunk off her shit. She heard Zayn hum behind her, his hands on her hips as he pulled her closer.

"What did you want to do, babe?" his lips grazed her earlobe and she was weak in the knees. Really.

"I wanted to call you daddy and I wanted to suck ya dick in the fucking car but you wouldn't let me you ass--"

"Baby girl," Zayn sat down and pulled her on his lap, "you can do what you want now, I promise."

"Can I do a split on ya dick?" she laughed loudly at the shocked look on his face, "seriously."

Zayn lied back and smiled at his girlfriend as she tried her hardest to do a split. It wasn't that hard for her, she was already agile. "You, ow, you actually did that shit."

"Yay!" she cheered while he kissed her lips, grunting when she started to move on top of him.

Zayn moaned lowly and thrusted up, making sure she felt every inch of him. Crissle giggled harder, some turning to moans as Zayn pushed her down on the bed.

His kisses down her stomach were loving yet overwhelming; she already felt herself trying to stop the rush she got when he touched her. Zayn's wide tongue traveled down her body and to the most sensitive spot, swirling inside of her at a slow pace, making Crissle moan and bite her lip.

She held his head closer as he continued, most of his face buried deep and she only saw his eyes. He looked up at her while he kept going, sucking and licking and doing anything in his power to make his girl feel good. She whimpered and arched her back in pleasure, the noises coming out of her mouth possibly being heard through the walls.

"Fuck," she chanted as she came down from her high, her legs instantly closing and the feeling of Zayn's lips on hers causing her to moan a little louder. He didn't stop, though, wanting to have his moment as he pushed in her again at a rapid pace. She came again, and...again and so did he.

Crissle was halfway asleep when Zayn got up and went to have a smoke. She curled up in the bed and kept her eyes closed.

"You still didn't call me daddy," he chuckled, walking back in and wrapping his thin arms around her. He smelled of cigarettes but she didn't really care. "Was waiting for it."

Crissle hummed. "I couldn't even think of words," she giggled, and turned over to face him.

"Next time?" he grinned.

"Next time," she closed her eyes and smiled when Zayn kissed her lips again. "I love you, Zayn."

"I love you more, Crissy pie."

°•

an extra last chapter before the epilogue which I haven't written yet bc this was supposed to be it.

anyway, I hope y'all aren't too upset about there being no sequel but if you are think about this: I don't care

I'll keep you posted :)