intro | erica

disclaimer: zayn malik is not affiliated with this story. this is my story, created from my own mind. and don't steal it

bec that's rude

:)

°•

"You're new here, right?" one of the people on her floor asked when they came up to her cubicle.

"Yeah?" she said, unsure.

The lighter skinned woman scoffed, smiling at her. "You're obviously nervous, although, being the boss' personal assistant is stressful. You're his fifth assistant in two months. A lot of pressure."

Thank you, I feel better.

"Thanks--"

"What's your name?" she asked her. The woman's hair was long and obviously fake. She wanted to refer her to her hairdresser, honestly.

"Crissle. Crissle Sinclair," she said, turning on the computer in front of her. It was Crissle's first day, and she planned on making a good impression. She had heard how hard it was working for Malik -- by Zayn Malik, of course -- already, but she wanted and needed a challenge.

Plus, the money was good.

"I'm Andrea," the other girl smiled, holding out her hand to shake, "accounting, that's me."

"Bet I'll be seeing you a lot," Crissle stated, shaking her hand firmly before logging on and waiting for the computer to load.

"You will, Erica."

"My name is--"

"Erica, these files need to be looked over and returned to me within the next hour. I expect it to be done within that time," his voice startled both women. A stack of papers landed on Crissle's desk with a thud as her boss -- everyone's boss -- Zayn Malik passed by without glancing in her direction. He walked into his office and closed the door.

She looked at the door he went through and frowned.

"Erica," Crissle looked back at Andrea and she laughed, "that's the name of his first assistant. She had an emotional breakdown because of this job and ever since then, he's been throwing assistants away like yesterday's newspaper."

This was going to be harder than I thought.

"So I'll be Erica forever?" Crissle asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Maybe," she shrugged, "if you last longer than a few months. Maybe. But anyway," Andrea smiled at her, backing away from her desk, "welcome to Malik -- by Zayn Malik, of course."

°•

someone please stop me

but I hope you like this one, and it'll be short. like twenty chapters

:)