Bubble Bath

"Wait," Jack said to himself swishing his hand in the large tub mostly overflowing with bubbles and hot steaming water just how Mark loved it. He removed his hand and dried it off on his towel. "Perfect. Mark! I have a surprise for you." Jack jumped onto the bathroom counter near his sink. Mark ran into the bedroom and hopped onto the large grey bed in just pajama pants. Jack felt his face warm up, heat up, then the blood in his face boil. "Um., bath, with bubbles." Jack said trying to look Mark in the face and not at his body. "Jack?" Mark asked now in front of Jack's face; Jack snapped back into reality "Yeah?" Jack asked awkwardly. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist then rocking back and fourth to the beat of his pounding heart. "Do you want to, maybe join me?" Jack froze stiff. Mark slowly started moving Jack backwards and slowly removed his blue baseball shirt. Then his white undershirt eager to place his lips on the other's. Mark loved to take his sweet time and savor each second, while Jack always went fast to get what he wants. "Mark." Jack mumbled letting his words gargle in the bottom of his throat. Mark was always careful to make sure Jack had a better experience that himself, by letting him speak and make noise. "Yes?" Mark said in his deep baritone voice as he softly nibbled and flicked his tongue over his lover's neck. "Can you go a little faster? Please your torturing me." With that, Mark full on bit Jack on the neck leaving a dark bruise on the other's soft neck. "Oh, Goddamnit." Jack growled beginning to grind himself against Mark's thigh and carding through the red and black jungle of hair. Mark pulled away as Jack kept his hands on each of Mark's hips. "Be patient love." Mark said peeling away at his shirt and pants. Mark eyes wandered to Jack's plain black boxers. "What?" Jack asked his face becoming red. "This." Mark asked tracing his thumb down Jack's happy trail. "Jack, I want you to remember," Mark husked stoping at the waistband of Jack's clothing "if you want to stop, tell me. And most importantly," Mark demanded his chocolate marbles puncturing holes into Jack's soul, "Right here and now, you are all mine." Mark said thickening his voice and sending shivers down Jack's spine. "Now." Mark said pushing Jack back so the back of his knees where at the edge of the tub indicating for him to sit, which he did. Mark still had his index finger above Jack's briefs.  Mark slowly began to pull down the clothing down to Jack's knees.

Mark marveled at Jack's dick, it was half erect and had a twitching pink mushroom tip. Mark then used his tongue to trace lines up Jack's bulging veins. "Ahh..." Jack moaned as Mark moaned sending vibrations from his tongue to Jack's shaft. Once Mark made sure he had gotten all of the veins in sight. Mark brought his mouth over Jack's tip and began to suction himself to it. Jack began to full on scream as Mark dipped his tongue in the slit and tried to go deep as possible and spit and suck into it. "M...Mark," Jack said as he grabbed Mark's head and forced his lips to cover half of Jack's penis.

"Ahh... Bloody hell." Jack cursed feeling engulfed in wet heat. Mark slowly began to bob his head then began a faster pace. Mark grunted as a signal when Jack often started to close his legs.

"Oh fuck." Jack yelled out as his often small leg shakes became full body trembles and twitches.

Mark then faintly tasted pre-cum coming from Jack's swollen tip. Mark open his mouth and sticking his tongue out to catch as much of the clear sticky substance as possible, while doing that Mark wrapped his fingers around Jack's shaft and began to stroke at a faster pace. "M-mark... I'm... Oh fuck... so close." Jack groaned his muscles twitching at a faster pace. "Do it, for me, cum for me." Mark said spiting on his hand then continuing the hand job he was giving to Jack. Jack began to scream in pleasure as he felt Mark drag his tongue in one long streak across his shaft then opened his mouth waiting for Jack, Mark felt a warm stream land all over his cheeks and tongue. After Jack had released, Mark slumped over leaning his head onto Jack's inner thighs huffing with his tongue out Jack's seed still on Mark's lips and face. "Thanks for being suck a great fuck." Mark said catching his breath and wetting a towel to clean his face. Jack got up and hugged Mark from the back as he started to sway his hips in a motion with Mark's. "Thanks for being there for me." Jack said kissing Mark's earlobe