chapter 19

Jalice's pov

Running with derek had let me calm down,and forget about the whole logon and old pack moving in thing.

We had already gone up to my room,and i knew what was coming next."What do you mean your old pack?"Derek asked as he layed down with me on the bed,while i snuggled closer.

I sighed i have to tell him."i was never origonaly in the royal family,i'm there daughter,but they had given me away,vecause they said it wasn't safe for me here,they gave me to another family of werewolves,i always thought they were my real parents,my adoptive parents died in a rogue attack we had years ago,the pack had started teasing,bullying,name calling me,they would beat me daily for no reason.I was there punching bag.When i finally turned 18,i was hoping i would find my mate,hoping to get away from that hell hole and be with him.But when i found,who was logon,it didn't matter to me he was one of the people who bullied me,he was my mate and i forgave him.When he rejected me,i couldn't take it,so i ran away.I fainted in the woods,the king found me,and i found out i was there daughter"I had tears in my eyes,i didn't want him to find out how ugly my life was before i came here.

"My own brother derek,well not related but i thought he was my real brother beat me everyday with the others,it hurt,it hurt a lot derek"I looked up and saw derek completely chocked,but his expression turned to anger,his eyes going black.

"No one hurts my mate!"He roared,he jumped off the bed heading for the door.But i ran to him,catching up to stop him.

"I'm going to kill him,KILL HIM!!"he grabbed the door knob,but i got in front of him.Blocking him from opening the door."Derek calm down"

"get out of the way jalice,i want to kill him,i need to kill him.After what he did to you he expects for you to accept him!"His canines out,eyes glowing red."Your mine,no one hurts whats mine,not ever!"

I builed up the confidence,grabbed his face in both hands and smashed my lips to his.He responded quickly,hitching my legs to go around his waist.I brought my hands around his neck,my hands his black locks.His hands were on my waist,but they soon started roaming my body.

His hands touched,and started rubbing the inside of my legs.I moaned,letting him plunge his tonugue into my mouth.His hands went to my ass,and squezzed both cheeks,it made me yellp,and moan.Making him smirk into our kiss.

He had started kissing from my jaw line,to my neck.He stopped at my mark,licking it.Making me moan in the pleasure of him touching his mark.I felt him inhale my scent,making him calm down.

"I still want to kill him"He whispered,I chuckled.

"But thank you,I needed to calm down,I wouldn't have only killed him but also your so called brother,even worth I think I would have killed your whole old pack"He looked up,we stayed staring into each other eyes,not saying a word.It was a comfortable silence.

His hand went my shirt,his warm fingers against my cold flat stomach.He pecked me and pulled away,but in mid way of backing up he stopped.His fingers were tracing my scar.

He lifted my shirt half way to see it.He growled,"What happened to you for you to get this scar?"

"Um,well one half of the scar my brother did,the other half Logon"When I finished saying this I flinched at the loud growl/roar that came from him."Derek please,j-j-just calm down,it's no big deal"

I was suddenly thrown on the bed,my shirt ripped in half.I felt his soft lips on my scar.He was so gentle,he trailed soft warm kisses on my scar.I sighed,I felt relaxed.It was so sweet,I felt my cheeks flam,I covered my face with my hands.

"Don't cover your blushing,I think it cute"He took my hands in his and kissed my cheeks.I yawned,and blushed harder and covered my mouth with my hands,I yawned again.Feeling my eye lids go heavy,wanting to close my eyes.

"I'm tired to,let's go to sleep,you need the rest"I nodded my head,Going to the bathroom to change.I took the dress I was wearing off,and put Black short shorts,and a white tank top.

I got out of the bathroom to see derek taking his pants off.No shirt,and now only in boxers.

My eyes widened,he turned around,and caught me checking him out.

"I can tell by the look in your eye,that you like what you see,so I don't even need to ask"He smirked.

"Whatever,never get to cocky"I layer on the bed as I felt it dip with Derek's weight."Good night Jalice"He whispered before darkness completely came over me.

\\\\\\\

"Oh,Jalice how I wish the day would come sooner,how I want to see you in person"I was back in the foggy woods,frozen in place,and a familiar man's voice near me,so close yet I couldn't see him.

" your an Alpha ,yet still so so pathetic"He whispered,I whimpered,he was completely right.

"You know your old pack,how they called you names everyday.They didn't say it for no reason Jalice,they said it because it was true,isn't it?"He laughed bitterly making me cower in my spot.

"So beautiful,Yet still ugly,alpha still weak,your so called second chance mate,is an idiot,I really don't know what he see's in you,he should have rejected you like the first guy,yet he wants you back.."He took in a deep breath,"The boy is out of his mind,why would he want YOU back?!"

"I bet you can't even stand your own self,can't you?!"I fell to the ground whimpering.Covering my ears with my hands shaking my head,wishing he would just go away.

"STOP,please just stop!"I pleaded out,everything he was saying it was true I just couldn't bare to hear it."Why should I,have some dignity,at least here what is true!"

"Stop.."I whispered."please"

"Oh Jalice,keep your pleads,your going to need them when we truly meet,you would be wishing you were never born"I felt his soft breath on the side of my face,making me shiver in a bad way."But I'm pretty sure you already wish that,I know you do"I felt a hand grab my chin roughly,I opened my eyes to see the familiar glowing yellow eyes.His hand trailed down to my neck,I felt his finger nail extend to a claw.

He pierced ,my skin on my neck with his claw,trailing down my whole neck.Feeling my blood trickle down my neck,hearing my own self scream.I felt dizzy,but not numb because I could still feel the burning pain.

His hands,suddenly grabbed both my arm,all his claws piercing into both,I screamed as he did the same to my neck,trailing down my forearms all the way to my elbows.

"Just a little something for you to remember me,good bye Jalice"That's was the

sat thing I heard from the menacing voice.

\\\\\\\

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

*********

God,even I think that shit is scary.I shit my own pants while I was writing this.

Well I hope this chapter left you wondering,and bit confused,and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

God,I think Jalice and derek are so darn cute!

Remember to

COMMENT!!!!!

AND

VOTE!!!!!

Love,Dark_Angel_43