Chapter 12

Jalice's POV

"Your have grown into such a beautiful girl Jalice"I was trembling,I was in a dark space,my vision clouded by fog.The voice echoing in my ears.It sounded so familiar.
"W-w-w-who are y-you?"I whispered.I couldn't bring myself to speak out loud.I I felt if I did I would be chocked in between my words.
"My my, Jalice.You really have grown into a very beautiful young lady"
"Who are you?"I said a little bit more stern."What do you want?!"I was scared of myself.My had gone to cracking weak sound into tougher and threatening tone.
"Ah...There she is,the Jalice I knew you would grow up to,but still very weak.It's strange not calling you by your given name"The voice chuckled,it sounded menacing.Like in a horror movie this would be the part were the scary music starts playing,and the murder comes jumping out of the bush with a chainsaw.My voice probably sounded strong a minute ago,but I was shaking.The voice felt like it speaking to me right next to me.
"You know Jalice,have a very big past together"A chill went up my spine,as 'his' cold breath on my neck.Well I assumed it was a 'he'.I whipped around,having a whip lash making me dizzy."Who are you?!,And what do you mean by a past together?!"
"Your voice radiates the amount the power you have,it's amazing"
What power?What the hell was he talking about?
"That power shouldn't be coming from some one as weak as you!"Sharp claws came into view as they slashed into the skin in my arm,as I dropped to the ground clutching my bleeding arm,I saw glowing yellow eyes staring back at me.But I couldn't see the face.'He' suddenly started walking forward.'A dark figure came into view,and only yellow eyes visible.
Thats were it wall went black.

******
My eyes shot open,panting as I sat up.A stinging sharp pain went up my arm,I looked at my arm,to see it,Thankfully,it wasn't poring with blood and claw scratches.But the pain,from some reason,was still there.

I took a quick shower coming out with my towel.There was a knock at the door."Jalice!"The queen squealed.She came in looking very cheerful,"Aw!Jalice your awake,oh and I'm also going to be training with you,My wolf,and I both need a work for our selves"
"Oh,and here are your training cloth" she handed me some cloth,smiling as she headed out.

I quickly joined the king,and queen in the back were there was a field,and forest.Enough space to train and run."Okay Jalice just go and change into your wolf behind the bushes"I went headed to the bushes when I heard the queen running over saying she had gotten water bottles for us.

I quickly took off my cloth,turning into my pure white,black symboled wolf.Yet I didn't even know what the black symbols meant or were they cam from.Surprisingly there was no pain when I shifted,usually around three more times it would hurt when you shift.

I started walking towards the king and queen.The kings back was turned to me,while he was talking to the queen.
The queen glanced my way before turning back to the king her eyes widened as she looked back at me.She covered mer mouth with her hand gasping,for a reason I didn't know.She dropped the water hotel that was in her hand as her hand covered the other covering her mouth.She started getting tears in her eyes.
The king whipped latched in my direction,when he fought a sight of me his eyes widened as well.What was wrong with them?Was my wolf really that hideous?My opinion my wolf was more beautiful then my human side.
'*Thats not true,Jalice,please don't say that to yourself.We have a new pack now,you don't have to keep saying bad things about yourself"
'Thank you'd whispered to my wolf.

Suddenly the queens eyes rolled back into her head,as she landed on the ground unconscious.My wolfs eyes widened as I saw fall to the ground.But before she had fainted I had her whisper something,"Rayalla".Who was Rayalla?Was there someone behind me?I looked behind me,nope no one there.

"Rayalla?,Rayalla!"The king said confused yet happy.Suddenly an image of them both smiling,and giggling looking down at something,like looking down at me.When they both said,"Good night Rayalla".The vision ended.What-what was that?

What really confused me was me,and my wolf saying "Mom,dad"While I stared at King Anthony.

******
Queen Layla's POV

Jalice looked so much like Rayalla,well her features,the last time I saw my dear Rayalla a was when we-...no I would not talk or think about!!She had the same big gorges hazel eyes,and beautiful dark brown hair.She reminded me so much of her I couldn't help myself like treating like my own daughter.When Jalice told me what her old pack had done to her,I had stayed up crying for an hour,Anthony by my side the whole time.She was such a sweet,sweet girl she didn't deserve to go threw that,not anyone.

I decided that I would train with Anthony,and Jalice,i might be old but i still need to be in shape but i mostly joined because Anthony is rough,and he can be very harsh when training,and I didn't want him to be so harsh on Jalice with her first day.Jalice joined us in the back field,going into the bushed to shift.I grabbed some water bottles running towards Anthony.

I glanced towards Jalice's direction to see if she finished shifting,I saw pure white wolf with black symbols.I just looked back Anthony,Wait!!!What?! A Wolf white with black symbols?!
Only royals have that!Me,and Anthony were the only one's with real royal blood,except for 'him' but he had probably died.I looked a little back to see if Jalice was still shifting,but no the royal that stood in front of me was Jalice.The only other person I knew with royal blood who wasn't 'him' was the one I gave birth to.J-j-Jalice is,is my Rayalla!
I knew one day she would come back to me,I didn't have to worry because I bet 'he' was dead already.But how was I going to explain this to her.That she was our daughter!

I couldn't think anymore I was still in shock,frozen.But I wasn't frozen for long my hand came to cover my mouth from my gasp,the other following by dropping the water bottle.Tears started breaking from my eyes,I kept hearing Anthony telling my what was wrong practically shouting it.But I couldn't hear anything,I was to focused on the wolf that was in front of me that can possibly be my daughter.

My legs felt like jello,darkness covered my vision as I fell to the ground,unconscious.

So what do you guys think?!! I think it was pretty good if I say so myself!
Well what a surprise! but Queen Layla can be wrong,why would she think Jalice is her daughter if Jalice had parents.
There most be a explanation for this!! 'I demand it!',I'll tell you later,maybe,maybe not.Just joking!
Plead comment and vote,and also follow!
Love,Dark_Angel_43