Chapter 14

Jalice's POV

It was today,the ball was today.My old pack would be coming,Logon would be coming.My wolf winced at the mention of Logon.I would just have to stay far away as far away as possible from him.

It was 6:00am in the morning,to early for me,way early.Mom had woken me up telling me it would take our's for me to get ready.I would only take 10 minutes for me to get ready,when I used to ware my old baggy sweat pants,and huge t-shirts.
"Mom!"I screeched as she pulled my hair,and was an in h away from my skin very close to burning me!.She was curling my hair,and it hurt."Sorry!"She had already done my make up,and to be honest I did look pretty,'*Gorges*'my wolf whispered.'thank you'

1 hour later and my hair was done,we were now walking in my walk in closet."Do we really need to go threw all of these dresses!"She just nodded and started walking.It looked like it went of for miles.Right now I was glad my mother woke me up early,cause this was going to take long.

Surprisingly 15 minutes later I was stopped in my tracks.From the corner of my eye I saw the most gorges dress ever.It looked like a dress in a fairy tale."Mom,it's this one,it gorges!"

I was now in front of the mirror with my dress on.I had found matching black lace gloves to match,and a shining silver diamond little tiara.The dress had a black and white corset top,with a long black bottom with gorges designs.My shoes were black high heels with white strings that stopped right above my knee.
"You really do look beautiful honey!"My mom said as she came up from the back,hugging me.
"Thank you"

"She's right" my fathers voice coming from the door way.I ran over to him engulfing him into a hug.

I was now in the Maine room,packs from every were.Thousands do people everywhere.I was walking threw the crowd of people,people greeting and bowing.Wow!people still bow theses days.They smelled my scent and noticed that I was the new princess.i sniffed the air a maxing scent hitting my nose,Logon.I moved away from the scent turning around.But kick wasn't on my side at the moment.i bumped into someone,I looked up to see,Keven.Oh no!My eyes widened,and so did his.
"J-J-J-Jalice?!,JALICE!"He shouted."Wait!WHAT?!!,Jalice!"

I turned around ignoring him,and walking away.I walked fast enough to lose him in the sea of people.I pushed my way to the front,sitting in the chairs."Are you ready sweety?"My mother asked from my side handing me a hand,I took it as we walked to the center front of the room.My dad met up,and stood next to me,I looked up at him and smiled as he smiled back.

"Everybody! Thank you for coming,we have very special news!"He said the first part in his alpha voce to get everybody's attention.

"Jalice Rayalla Reheart,is our lost daughter,and your new princess!"Clapping,whistling,cheering,and gasp were heard from every corner of the room.I looked around the room when my eyes locked with grey one's,Logon.His eyes were wide,I looked next to him my brother with the same shocked expression.I smirked when my old pack members from my old pack had the same shock written on there faces.

I was walking around the people again trying to get to the other end of the room.As I walked around more people started greeting me,and bowing even more.That bow thing is getting annoying.
Suddenly A firm hand grabbed my arm,dragging me somewhere.I looked up,Shit! Logon.

"What do you want Logon?!i have a ball that I have to be in!"I roared at him.
"J-Jalice"he whispered.When my name rolled off his tongue it had shivers going up my spine.Even the touch on my arm was enough to have shocks of delight of up my arm.My wolf howling with joy that her mate was here.

"J-Jalice why are these people saying your there daughter,and a freaking princess!"He shouted at me.That got my wolf mad,she might love her mate,but if anyone disrespects her or shouts at her she doesn't like it,and neither do I.I was shocked at myself I have grown more confident and strong over the last few days.

"FIRST! Don't your dare shout at me!"He flinched,and was shocked at my voice.I was already mad,and I felt my eyes flash red.I had used my alpha tone on him.

"SECOND! My parents that died weren't my real parents,The king and queen are my real parents,so it's obvious that the result would be me becoming princess"He looked at me shocked,but quickly shacked his head,and stared at me.
"You really do look amazing in that dress!"I looked up into his eyes to see they held regret,love,....and lust.That just made my wolf horny,great!He tugged his arm around my waist,pulling me closer to him,as his eyes trailed down to my lips,and saw his eyes go completely black.
I quickly pushed him away with all the little control I had."What the hell are you doing?!,you rejected me,remember?!"

"Jalice,I have spent the last 12 days searching for you,I regret rejecting you ever single minute of the day,my wolf hates me for causing you so much pain,and I hate myself for it!"

"Please,the only reason you want me it because I'm a princess suddenly,I bet if I wasn't you would care a living fuck about me!"

"Jalice that's not true,I swear I have been beating myself up everyday,jalice please!"he pleaded.Something in his voice told me he was telling the truth.I just wanted to burst out crying and go running into his arms.But I couldn't,I can't get hurt like that again,if I do I bet I would just crumble to pieces.I don't him to hurt me again.

'*Don't you dare talk about our mate that way,he's saying he won't hurt us,not anymore!*'My wolf yelled.

'I can't,I won't,we won't get hurt again!'I yelled as I blocked the connection with her.

"I'm sorry,I just can't get hurt again,Logon"I saw a flash of hurt,and I felt a stab at my chest before I turned around running,to get away as possible.I suddenly bumped into someone"Mom"I whispered.As I just started crying,and hugging her tight.

"Sweety,What wrong?!"I ignored,not answering her as I just kept on crying."What's wrong?!!!"
"In my old pack,the alpha-to-be was my m-m-mate,but he rejected me,I saw him today,and it just hurts!it really hurts.!"
My mom hugged me tight squeezing the air out of me,while she laid a kiss in my hair.

We headed to my room,were I collapsed on the bed with my mothers arms around me,as a few more lose tears fell down my face.
"Shhhh,shhhh sweetly it's alright,just gets some sleep you'll feel better in the morning.I nodded as she laid one more kiss on the top of my head and left.
I took of my dress slowly no wanting to rip,or stretch something out.I took of my high heels,surprisingly I lasted all night with them and it didn't bother a bit.
I took off my tiara setting it down gently on my bed stand.I went to the bathroom to look myself In the mirror,ah! God,I scared myself.I have all of my black make up run down my face,it looked creepy.I quickly wash my face,an put on a turquoise long night gown.

Tears,more and more tears came out of my eyes as I laid myself down in bed.I couldn't stop them.That's how I fell asleep,crying myself to exhaustion.

Soooooo,what do y'all think?!
Is it good enough at least for more then 5 votes !
votes,Votes,VOTES!
The posture on the side is the dress jalice wore for the ball,isn't it pretty!
Comment also I need to know what you think!
Next chapter might be in Logon's POV
Love,Dark_Angel_43