Chapter 10

Jalice's POV

Numb,that's how my body felt.I couldn't move,but I would feel my fingers twitch once in awhile.I didn't have the strength in me to get up.I didn't even know we're i was,if I was still back in the woods,or I don't even have an idea to we're else I can be.
Oh wait I know I can be dead.If I was I would be great full,I wouldn't want my life myself i just didn't have to guts to do it.I didn't have anything to live for anymore,seriously what was the point of it.I ran away but I was running in a random direction.Not even having an idea to we're i was going.
I started hearing a beeping noise.
'BEEP'

'BEEP'

'BEEP'

God,it was really annoying!thats when I noticed it was a heart monitor,I thought I was dead.Am I in a hospital?i asked myself.Why would someone take me to a hospital,why would some one try to help me?I wasn't worth that.
My eyes fluttered open to see the hear monitor machine.The room was dual,and silent.I didn't hear a thing.
But that's when someone walked in."y-y-your awake"It was a male's voice."I have to tell the alpha"I heard him whisper before he left.Alpha?I was in a pack house?witch pack house was I in?what pack had took me in?
I heard the door open and close,I heard whispers coming from every were.One of them was a woman the other two were men.

I sat up wanting to see we're i was.When I sat up a huge grumble came from my stomach,and a huge pain in my head."dear your awake"I heard a soft voice next to me.The voice was os familiar but I couldn't put my nose on it.Suddenly a flash of a room,that was dark pink a crib in the corner,and a bed stand."dear your awake"that same voice in a whisper.But as soon as it flashed it went away only letting me see only a part of the room and hear that voice.

I looked around the room to see a man who looked around his early 30's.I looked to the other side,eyes widening at who I saw.The king,and queen of werewolves were right in front of me.There the one's who took me in."y-y-your...."I trailed off not being able to finish my sentence because of the shock I was in."Yes dear were the king,and queen of werewolves,I'm Layla,and this is alpha Anthony"The queen said.I just nodded not being able to respond.
"Why were you passing on our grounds rogue!"the king said in his alpha tone,wish made me flinch."I was running away from my pack,but i didn't I ran the far that I was on your territory,I didn't even know we're i was going,I was just running in a random direction."I said not even higher then a whisper.
"Why did you run away from your pack?"The queen asked,confusion,and concern written on her face.
"They abused me..."
"What did they do?"
"Um...well they would beat me,for no apparent reason.like I was punching bag.They would tease,and call me names,cut me too.They would make messes on purpose for me to clean them.um....and threaten me"after I finished I looked up to see the king,and queen in shock.Eyes wide,there bodies still.I clutched my hands to my chest,freezing,and scared.
"I am so sorry dear"the queen came up me giving me a hug.I was still for a moment not knowing if I should hug back,but I did.she pulled away walking to her husband and bringing him to corner,talking I hush voices.
After a few minutes they came back."Fist of all,we would like to know your name"
"Jalice Cross"
"We would like you to join our pack"It was my turn to freeze.I was in shock for real.
"But I'm not as strong as all of the wolves here,I'm very weak"
"You will train,I will get my best fighters to train you"
"But I don't have royal blood"
"It doesn't mater,so would you like to join our pack?"the queens eyes gleamed with hopefulness.
"Yes,thank you"I said in a whisper.
The king came up to me."We are glad that you are joining our pack,Jalice,and don't worry we'll start training in two days"both him and the queen smiled at me.It felt nice that people would want me in there pack,especially the strongest,and highest of ranks of werewolf packs.I finally felt wanted,But I knew it wasn't going to last long.The people in this pack were strong,powerful,had blood of the royal's,and they were all beautiful.

How could I join there pack?

Sorry that the chapter is so short.I will try to make the next one longer.
Like always I hope you liked the new chapter,and comment,and vote
And if you want to follow me,I will follow back,promise!
Love,Dark_Angel_43