Chapter 10

Juvia's pov

I grabbed my Gray-sama and ran.

I didn't know exactly where I was going but I saw  Jellal and Erza running and placing wigs on some old people.

About a minute after they left, Mira screamed at them asking where Jellal and Erza were.

We both stopped and watched the newly wigged couple, not realizing Mira was behind us.

"GRUVIA!" She screamed.

Gray-sama and I slowly turned our heads and before we could even register what was going on, we were grabbed and dragged behind a bush.

Not wanting to run, and risk Mira going full demon on us, stated next to her and watched Jerza with her.

"Bet you ten dollars they are gonna kiss kiss fall in love," Mira whispered to me.

"Deal." I replied, not planning to give her any money.

We then proceeded to watch them kiss, Mira scream at the top of her lungs, and Jellal ask Erza out. This is more entertaining than running if you ask me.

But just imagine Gray-Sama and I in a situation like that. Ah if only.

Just I was about to imagine how amazing it would be, I was poked in the arm by my Gray-Sama.

"Um, Juvia are you okay? You kinda zoned out there."

"Juvia is fine Gray-Sama" I smiled and inched closer to him. He didn't seem to care. Does this mean he loves me?! Let me try something just to make sure.

I moved even closer to him and he's still not phased. Then I went as close as I possibly could and he just kinda looked at me. He does love me!

Mira then shouted, "NOW KISS!!" Which made us both blush, but we just walked back to the guild with Jerza trailing behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Okay that was kinda shitty, but then again this whole story isn't that good.

I might do a Double upload today BC I hardly ever post.

And I'm planning to end this story with about 15 chapters so it's coming to an end soon.

Does anyone actually read the a/ns? Prob not.

update???

-Mands :D