Chapter 1 LE WELCOME

Chapter one (^happy during most of this chapter)

"Guess what it's time for!" Mira spoke loudly and excitedly.

"Oh no" Lucy thought. "I know right." Natsu told Lucy like he read her mind.

"Maybe Gray-sama will notice Juvia this time!"

Juvia getting ignored, Mira continued, "it's truth or dare time!" She spoke hoping to unite her 'opts' for the millionth time.

She set up 11 chairs not noticing that Happy added a twelfth with a smirk on his face. "Alright." Mira began to call her ships "Natsu and Lucy sit!" She commanded.

She was about to continue when a Jellal ran through the guild hall doors ruining to Erza and saying, "Erza! Are you okay? Mira called and said you were in trouble"

Erza simply took a bite of her cake then spoke, "I'm fine Jellal... Mira must have lied but no harms done." (just pretend she would say that)

"GRAY WHERE THE HEAK DID YOU GO YOUR GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY OTPS!" Mira shouted after calling Gray and Juvia's names.

"I got this Mira!" Natsu started, "oi ice princess where did you run off to!?!"

Just then a loud bang was heard throughout the room.

"I found him!" Erza said proudly holding a unconscious Gray "he came out of the bathroom so I got him before he could run."

"GRAY-SAMA!!" Juvia screamed "the big meanie knocked out Juvia's Gray-sama." Juvia got a don't-you-dare-say-that-again look from Erza but she didn't notice.

"BACK TO THE SEATING!"Mira took the attention again. "Put Gray next to Juvia then you sit next to him with Jellal okay!"

"Gray-sama is awake!" Juvia cheered but all Gray did was look at Juvia then smiled at her.

"Good for you Gray. Now Levy and Gajeel (<~ hope I spelled it right :3) come on over with Carla and Happy!"

Levy and Gajeel blushed a little and went not making eye contact. Happy and just went. But Carla spoke, "be good child and hope you don't get put in this silly game." Earning a nod from Wendy.

"Silly Carla Wendy is in the next game" Mira said with a smirk.

"Hehehe she didn't notice yet!" Happy began almost laughing "Laxus come on down!"

"WAIT WHAT! Who is the otp, happy?"

"I can't help it anymore" Happy was gonna burst out in laughter and moment now "the 'Otp' Is you and Laxus." Just then laughter was all you could hear coming from non other then happy himself.

"Stupid cat." Mira said much like Lucy would.